Recommendations for good writers?

Hi,

I’d like to reach out to see if there members here who might have recommendations for good writers? Budget is flexible, and can range from USD 45 to 100 for a 1,000 to 2,000 word article. I recently had a poor first experience with a seller and I was hoping for some community recommendations.

I’ve used Fiverr before for other services, and there are some excellent sellers on this platform, who go above and beyond to deliver. I thought I would try out the article writing services for a change.

I recently placed an order for an article with a seller (username: ********). I chose the seller due to the number of high-star reviews. Unfortunately, I was left quite disappointed with the seller’s level of professionalism. I paid the seller’s stipulated rate of approx. $45 USD for 2,000 words, and did not negotiate the fee down. The article requirement was simple - just a straightforward guide on how to start a car wash business in “X” steps.

Here is the sequence of events:
May 22: Order placed. Due date was May 25.
May 24: Extension request received to extend deadline to May 29. I approved it quickly. No worries since good writing takes time.
May 29: Receive abrupt message from seller saying that she feels under the weather, and therefore wants to cancel the order. No offer for extension or negotiation.

Would any users here be able to recommend writers that they have had good experiences with?

Thank you.

Mod Note: Username removed.

Sorry you had a bad experience.

My guess when I see the excuse of “being under the weather” especially after extending the deadline is they either are overbooked and do not have time OR they just simply cannot figure out how to do the work and they know they may get a bad review or be asked for revisions, so it is easier to cancel. You can look at their profile to see when their last delivery was made - and it may be a bit jarring if they have made one in the last however many days since you started an order with them or even in the last 24 hours!

Either way, you should remove their username, as we are not allowed to “name and shame” users on the forum. Reason being, we only have one side of the story here, and while you may be totally telling the truth, they are not here to defend themselves. The moderators would remove it if you don’t anyways.

There are a ton of great writers who frequent the forum, so I will let them offer up their services if they choose to, as I do not know their budget or schedule.

GG

Hi,

I’d like to reach out to see if there members here who might have recommendations for good writers? Budget is flexible, and can range from USD 45 to 100 for a 1,000 to 2,000 word article. I recently had a poor first experience with a seller and I was hoping for some community recommendations.

I’ve used Fiverr before for other services, and there are some excellent sellers on this platform, who go above and beyond to deliver. I thought I would try out the article writing services for a change.

I recently placed an order for an article with a seller (username: ********). I chose the seller due to the number of high-star reviews. Unfortunately, I was left quite disappointed with the seller’s level of professionalism. I paid the seller’s stipulated rate of approx. $45 USD for 2,000 words, and did not negotiate the fee down. The article requirement was simple - just a straightforward guide on how to start a car wash business in “X” steps.

Here is the sequence of events:

May 22: Order placed. Due date was May 25.

May 24: Extension request received to extend deadline to May 29. I approved it quickly. No worries since good writing takes time.

May 29: Receive abrupt message from seller saying that she feels under the weather, and therefore wants to cancel the order. No offer for extension or negotiation.

Would any users here be able to recommend writers that they have had good experiences with?

Thank you.

Mod Note: Username removed.

Sorry to hear that your experience with the writing project was not successful. It can be unnerving when it happens. I can understand being under the weather bit, but after an extension already, that makes me suspicious as well.

If you do need help with your article, I’d be happy to discuss with you the project, your particulars and the depths of the project. I don’t normally advertise my services in the forum. I feel icky when I do. However, I’m reaching out to assist you.

Archived