Using proxy Server to open your fiver account

adeel_aziz

Using a proxy server to browse Fiverr will cause any problems or not? By using a proxy server, will it affect the Buyers Requests section? Let’s say that hypothetically, you live in Pakistan and currently there are no buyer requests showing up on your profile, then by connecting to an American proxy server will Fiverr show you Buyer Requests that which it wasn’t showing previously?

• Like 7

Nope. I do not believe you can do this.

Also, you are not allowed to “fake” where you are based, which if you use a proxy or VPN would be doing.

Quick way to get your account banned.

GG

Yes, you are right, I also think it might not work but no one has tried it yet right?

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Yes, the Fiverr algorithm really recognizes vpn and proxies very quickly if we are talking about ordinary ones. You can use shiftproxy.io, which I've been using on Fiverr for a month now, and my account hasn't been banned yet. This proxy network offers millions of unique IP addresses across a wide variety of countries, cities, and ISPs. It is possible to scale your projects with guaranteed uptime and withdrawal requests instantly. It is also great for users who require a high level of anonymity.

Edited by parashistik
  • Like 7