Old Account Not Getting Byers

I opened my account in 2015. I was not regular until this month. Now I Open organic Instagram growth gigs. My account is showing the last order completed two years ago.
I need your expert suggestion should I delete this account and open a new one or continue with this account.

I opened my account in 2015. I was not regular until this month. Now I Open organic Instagram growth gigs. My account is showing the last order completed two years ago.

I need your expert suggestion should I delete this account and open a new one or continue with this account.

Now I Open organic Instagram growth gigs.

I am not sure this type of Gig is even allowed. I have seen many of these Gigs get banned. This is due to promising something you may not be able to deliver.

should I delete this account and open a new one

You cannot just delete your account and open a new one without the permission of customer support. If you were to delete this old account and make a new one, the system may pick it up as you having duplicate accounts and your account would become restricted or even banned.

GG

I don’t think the profile age has correlation with not getting buyers. I created my account in 2013 and never touched it until last year, and only this month started to maintain it actively. Don’t have many orders but getting a lot of messages from potential buyers (mainly regarding my most expensive gig btw).

Now I Open organic Instagram growth gigs.

I am not sure this type of Gig is even allowed. I have seen many of these Gigs get banned. This is due to promising something you may not be able to deliver.

should I delete this account and open a new one

You cannot just delete your account and open a new one without the permission of customer support. If you were to delete this old account and make a new one, the system may pick it up as you having duplicate accounts and your account would become restricted or even banned.

GG

promising something you may not be able to deliver

why is that. Organically growth on Instagram is important to grow your online business and brand awareness .

Hi Shadiqur,

I will suggest you not to delete your account. Before COVID 19, I was a university student with a great ambition and goal to get higher grade in each semester.

I never touched my account for a year but when we got into lockdown. I create new gigs on my profile and received a lot of work as one of my gig ranked in Fiverr search engine. So, I will suggest you to rank you gig in low competition’s keywords and then, you will receive Organic orders.

I hope it’s help.
Thanks,
Mubashir

Hi Shadiqur,

I will suggest you not to delete your account. Before COVID 19, I was a university student with a great ambition and goal to get higher grade in each semester.

I never touched my account for a year but when we got into lockdown. I create new gigs on my profile and received a lot of work as one of my gig ranked in Fiverr search engine. So, I will suggest you to rank you gig in low competition’s keywords and then, you will receive Organic orders.

I hope it’s help.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Thanks for the suggestion

promising something you may not be able to deliver

why is that. Organically growth on Instagram is important to grow your online business and brand awareness .

There are too many users come here who were banned for some kind of 3rd-party violations as a result of offering youtube/instagram growth. A lot of pitfalls seems to be there.

Monthly 400 to 1200+ targeted flowers

Guess what happen if one gets 399 followers in the end of the month and reports you?

No bots and fake followers

What if one still gets a random bot follower and reports you?

Still, it’s up to you to decide.

Archived