Is reward is prohibited word in Fiverr?

The buyer asked me “what is your reward per word”?
I am a professional article writer. the buyer asked for my reward or order money. What should I reply to in these circumstances? what are the other words I should avoid or prohibited in Fiverr? Looking at comments from experienced ones.

lol just be more communicative and ask him to define the word “reward” or what that word is and I know he will surely answer you…

define the word “reward” or what that word is

I gave him several samples of my article writing skills. Then he gave me an assignment. I also submitted it. then he gave me a doc file where the instruction was there to write an article. I said I will fulfill your demand. looks like he is pleased with me. he is ready for order. then he wrote reward. now, what will I do?

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

I gave him several samples of my article writing skills. Then he gave me an assignment. I also submitted it. then he gave me a doc file where the instruction was there to write an article. I said I will fulfill your demand. looks like he is pleased with me. he is ready for order. then he wrote reward. now, what will I do?

I suggest you to remove the buyers name from the images then again post…

Maybe he just meant “how much do you charge per word?” - if so you could let him know eg. “if you mean my prices I charge x per word or y for a 500 word article” - though I assume it says your prices on the gig page.

Then he gave me an assignment.

[/quote

What exactly does that mean? If it is to do academic work, that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and will risk your account.

It seems that the word reward is just asking how much you charge per word as @uk1000 advised.

As also advised, posting the name of the buyer is not allowed.

he gave me an assignment.

AND:

he is ready for order. then he wrote reward

I am going to take a stab in the dark here and ask if they sent you an article or assignment already written?

If so, perhaps what reward means is REWORD - as in take this assignment, reword it so it will not look plagiarized and I can turn it in as my own.

If you are offering to do assignments (or even rewrite or reword someone’s essay) that is not allowed here and you risk your account being banned.

GG

I might be wrong here, but since the OP appears not to be a native English speaker, it may be the word “assignment” was chosen to specify "job’. If not, then if it’s related to academic work, it’s def. against’ Fiverr’s terms of service.

Never begin a project before an order is made. You are one of the few that will likely get paid for your services, but many times, a buyer will claim they’ll pay but never do. You need to be sure the work is done only after an order has been made.

I might be wrong here, but since the OP appears not to be a native English speaker, it may be the word “assignment” was chosen to specify "job’. If not, then if it’s related to academic work, it’s def. against’ Fiverr’s terms of service.

Never begin a project before an order is made. You are one of the few that will likely get paid for your services, but many times, a buyer will claim they’ll pay but never do. You need to be sure the work is done only after an order has been made.

surely I will do according to your advice.

Archived