Rank lost My gig

abir2k

This is a common problem for all the sellers at FIVERR. My gig impression & click is decreasing day by day even I have running order & just successfully completed another order; as a result of this not getting any new order/new job from last 2 to 3 months.

It does not matter at which place your gig is standing. Right now i have a gig on the 1st page but not getting orders. But there was a time that is was on after 5th page but at that time there were many orders.
So do not give up and do get dishearten. Keep on focusing on your gig description key words, make changes in it and then just check impressions on daily basis.

My gig was on the fast page last night too. But this morning went to page 10. What can I do now?

My gig was on the fast page last night too. But this morning went to page 10. What can I do now?

Gig position is not permanent. Gig position depends on many factors.

Most important factor is better/Less performance than it’s competitor.

If you able to complete couple of orders by your personal marketing or from fiverr and done awesome work with five star rating ( big amount of order value is better). Then your gig will become beginning of search result Periodically.

Archived