Can I use my old Payoneer account in NEW Fiverr account?

For some reasons I want to disable my this fiverr account and then want to create a new one. But can i use my old Payoneer account (which one is connected with this account but i want to close this fiverr account), with my new Fiverr account?

If you are not clear to my question , please comment.

Thank you.
Mostafa Mahim

• Like 16

You can ask this question in fiverr customer support. It will be better to get the correct information. Thanks.

Yes, you can add multi fiverr account to your payoneer account

Wrong advice. NO, he cannot just delete this account and start a new one using the same payment method. His new account will be flagged as a duplicate and will be disabled, restricted or banned.

If you want to disable or delete this account, you would need permission from Fiverr customer service. Otherwise, you would run the risk of them thinking you are bypassing the TOS here by creating multiple accounts (yes, even IF you delete this account you have now), and this can lead to you not being able to sell here.

GG

• Like 13

Wrong advice. NO, he cannot just delete this account and start a new one using the same payment method. His new account will be flagged as a duplicate and will be disabled, restricted or banned.

If you want to disable or delete this account, you would need permission from Fiverr customer service. Otherwise, you would run the risk of them thinking you are bypassing the TOS here by creating multiple accounts (yes, even IF you delete this account you have now), and this can lead to you not being able to sell here.

GG

Okay thanks. Then tell the right way.

• Like 6

GG

Hi. Thank you for your comment.

I really want to delete this account for some reason. and after that want to create a new one. But, i want to add my previous payoneer account with the new fiverr account . Can you please suggest me a good services ?

It would be greate if you share the steps that i have to follow.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mostafa Mahim

• Like 6

I really want to delete this account for some reason. and after that want to create a new one. But, i want to add my previous payoneer account with the new fiverr account . Can you please suggest me a good services ?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mostafa Mahim

for some reason

Why? You have 187 reviews. Sure, some of them aren’t stellar but the good ones outweigh the bad.

• Like 7

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mostafa Mahim

Of course you can delete your account and open another one. Fiverr does’t care. It is only a problem when you have more than one accounts.

Yes, you can also use any payoneer account that is not linked with Fiverr whether old or new accounts. Payoneer also doesn’t care.

The thing is when you delete your account on Fiverr, all you data including linked payment method are also deleted.

I have deleted my account before, though I regret doing that now, opened a new account and I am using my old payoneer on this new acccount.

Just make sure you are not trying to link one payoneer accounts to two Fiverr accounts.

I hope this helps?

• Like 6

Of course you can delete your account and open another one. Fiverr does’t care. It is only a problem when you have more than one accounts.

Yes, you can also use any payoneer account that is not linked with Fiverr whether old or new accounts. Payoneer also doesn’t care.

The thing is when you delete your account on Fiverr, all you data including linked payment method are also deleted.

I have deleted my account before, though I regret doing that now, opened a new account and I am using my old payoneer on this new acccount.

Just make sure you are not trying to link one payoneer accounts to two Fiverr accounts.

I hope this helps?

Of course you can delete your account and open another one. Fiverr does’t care.

I beg to differ. If that is indeed the case then a seller with negative reviews can simply delete their account and start again from scratch (making the review system useless).

• Like 5

Of course you can delete your account and open another one. Fiverr does’t care.

I beg to differ. If that is indeed the case then a seller with negative reviews can simply delete their account and start again from scratch (making the review system useless).

When you delete your account you do yourself more harm than good. It does not affect Fiverr in any way. As I said, I regretted deleting my old account though I had my reasons for deleting it. Growing back to where I am currently was really a hard work.

So, stop begging to differ, I am talking out of experience. I tell you, Fiverr doesn’t care who is here or not here. All they care about is as long as you are here, you must make sure to follow the rules.

• Like 5

When you delete your account you do yourself more harm than good. It does not affect Fiverr in any way. As I said, I regretted deleting my old account though I had my reasons for deleting it. Growing back to where I am currently was really a hard work.

So, stop begging to differ, I am talking out of experience. I tell you, Fiverr doesn’t care who is here or not here. All they care about is as long as you are here, you must make sure to follow the rules.

stop begging to differ

Please don’t tell me what to do. Begging to differ means to politely disagree with someone, I wasn’t being rude.

Since you clearly have one on one insight as to what Fiverr does and doesn’t care about, I won’t waste my time trying to make my point further.

• Like 7

I hope this helps?

yes , much helpful answer.

• Like 5

I hope this helps?

actually, all were going well, but at a moment , i was effective by covid, and not doing well work here. for that, i get some negetive reviews, some cancellations and also get some private bad reviews(100% sure), for that my account is still freezed , i was ranked on first page over 4 months, but , now my gig is thrown at the last page. i don’t know when it will back again. for that i want to take the decision to make a new one 🙂

• Like 5

actually, all were going well, but at a moment , i was effective by covid, and not doing well work here. for that, i get some negetive reviews, some cancellations and also get some private bad reviews(100% sure), for that my account is still freezed , i was ranked on first page over 4 months, but , now my gig is thrown at the last page. i don’t know when it will back again. for that i want to take the decision to make a new one 🙂

That is similar to my story too. However, if there are some good reviews on it, don’t delete it. just look for a way to drive traffic to the gigs. Share your gigs on social media and anywhere you can. On a second thought, deleting it also has a tendency to make things faster for you as Fiverr gives priority to new sellers’ gigs. Check the two options and decide. I wish you all the best.

• Like 5

• 5 months later...

I think you have to go customer support first.

Look one payment method you can attach one Fiverr account. You can't attach one payoneer account another or multiple accounts. Otherwise your all Fiverr accounts will be flagged or disable for duplicate account.

I suggest you have to create a new payoneer account and attach with your new Fiverr account. It would be better.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...