Gig remove /Denied /

Please give a solution

Every time I make a gig, I research the gig with good reviews and write it as I like. But #Fiverr has deleted my gig twice since today. Because he said that the 3rd party has given justice to them. That means I copied the other one. But for the second time, I’m sure I didn’t match it with anyone.
What is the solution to this problem? Are there any tools or methods that I can use to create a gig and see for myself?
#Thanks

Please give a solution

Every time I make a gig, I research the gig with good reviews and write it as I like. But #Fiverr has deleted my gig twice since today. Because he said that the 3rd party has given justice to them. That means I copied the other one. But for the second time, I’m sure I didn’t match it with anyone.

What is the solution to this problem? Are there any tools or methods that I can use to create a gig and see for myself?

#Thanks

Because he said that the 3rd party has given justice to them.

If the message was something like “against a 3rd party terms of service” you could check the site related to your gig to see if your gig was doing (what was described in the title and description) was against their terms of service. eg. if your gig was about youtube promotion you could check the youtube terms of service.

If you still don’t know, what was the exact message and what was the gig for?

edit: I assume one of them that was deleted was “I will do promote youtube channel for monetization enable”. Someone else got a gig deleted for a similar title. It might be that youtube’s TOS doesn’t allow that or that Fiverr thinks enabling monetization isn’t within your control.

Also it said:

Details about gig delivery:

• 1k Subscribers (Only for Premium Package)
  • 4K views duration (Only for Premium Package)

You’re not supposed to promise a specific number of subscribers or views.

Thanks for your response. But youtube accept the promotion. Also I do it via google advertising. And I know monetization depend on youtube authority’s, But I clear that, if content is unique then get approval. Also I found this type of many service on fiverr of top rated seller. Yes I always maintain youtube and fiver TOS. Now what is the solution can you please explain it?

Thanks for your response. But youtube accept the promotion. Also I do it via google advertising. And I know monetization depend on youtube authority’s, But I clear that, if content is unique then get approval. Also I found this type of many service on fiverr of top rated seller. Yes I always maintain youtube and fiver TOS. Now what is the solution can you please explain it?

Though youtube’s Terms of Services says:

You are not allowed to…

cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a video’s views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics;

But your “details about gig delivery” section said “1K subscribers” and “4K views duration”. So that seems like it would be against Youtube’s TOS (and Fiverr’s rules https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services).

Now what is the solution can you please explain it?

It’s best not to try and create a new gig unless you are sure what that gig is for is allowed by Fiverr’s rules/TOS and any 3rd party TOS that the gig is related to. If you are unsure of whether it’s allowed (I’d check the community standards pages and TOS first) you could check with CS maybe through a support ticket.

Please give a solution

#Thanks

You are a successful level 2 seller with 16 orders in the queue for one of your gigs.

But #Fiverr has deleted my gig twice since today.

Suggest you leave this and concentrate on your existing business and gigs as to continue with this may risk your account.

Also while there’s a TRS gig that does mention youtube promotion for monetization most of that seller’s gig description is about organic promotion and not promising that the channel will get monetized (though their gig image does say “get monetized in 30 days” which is probably a risky thing to say rules-wise) and their gig isn’t promising a specific number of views or subscribers.

Whereas your gig image included “enable monetization” and “in 30 days”, the specific number of subscribers and views (not allowed), and in the premium package said “100% of monetization requirement” - so that was also stating an outcome you don’t actually have control over (you can’t guarantee they’d reach 100% monetization requirement if you were doing organic promotion).

It’s probably too risky doing gigs related to that, especially the “for monetization” bit. But I’d make sure any created gigs are within the rules like I said.

Also while there’s a TRS gig that does mention youtube promotion for monetization most of that seller’s gig description is about organic promotion and not promising that the channel will get monetized (though their gig image does say “get monetized in 30 days” which is probably a risky thing to say rules-wise) and their gig isn’t promising a specific number of views or subscribers.

Whereas your gig image included “enable monetization” and “in 30 days”, the specific number of subscribers and views (not allowed), and in the premium package said “100% of monetization requirement” - so that was also stating an outcome you don’t actually have control over (you can’t guarantee they’d reach 100% monetization requirement if you were doing organic promotion).

It’s probably too risky doing gigs related to that, especially the “for monetization” bit. But I’d make sure any created gigs are within the rules like I said.

Thanks for your time.

Another help please, Your channel will be shared to 1000 audience you can expect up to 10% conversion to subscribers

I use this in my best service for basic package. I mention their 10%. So it’s right or wrong?

Another help please, Your channel will be shared to 1000 audience you can expect up to 10% conversion to subscribers

I use this in my best service for basic package. I mention their 10%. So it’s right or wrong?

Well it does say “up to” so you’re not actually guaranteeing a conversion so I assume it’s okay. Maybe clarify somewhere in the gig (if you don’t already) that you don’t guarantee a a specific amount/conversion.

But you’re probably best asking CS whether it’s okay (unless by asking them they could flag any gig that had it if it wasn’t okay - so it might be risky to ask them if it’s about an existing gig that already has that).

But I’d carefully read the link I gave earlier to the community standards and check the TOS (and youtube’s) as I don’t really know their rules any more than what they’ve said there and what has been said on the forum.

Well it does say “up to” so you’re not actually guaranteeing a conversion so I assume it’s okay. Maybe clarify somewhere in the gig (if you don’t already) that you don’t guarantee a a specific amount/conversion.

But you’re probably best asking CS whether it’s okay (unless by asking them they could flag any gig that had it if it wasn’t okay - so it might be risky to ask them if it’s about an existing gig that already has that).

But I’d carefully read the link I gave earlier to the community standards and check the TOS (and youtube’s) as I don’t really know their rules any more than what they’ve said there and what has been said on the forum.

If anyone copies my gig description and report on Fiverr then Fiverr check the gig publish date?

If anyone copies my gig description and report on Fiverr then Fiverr check the gig publish date?

I’d assume they would (so that they confirm it before they flag a gig) though they haven’t said that. I’d assume they’d have to have a history of the gig modifications that they could check, not just the gig publication date so they could see when the edit was made that added the copied text and check that it was later than the date/time of the gig it was said to be copied from. Or they could just check the creation date & time if it was never amended.

Archived