Please help me i don't get order

design155

Hey @disign155, Be patient and try to write buyer request with attractive descriptions.

• Active more time 20+hours

• Don’t off your try to promote gig on social media

• Follow fiverr suggestion

Best wishes for you. ❤️

Active more time 20+hours

This is bad advice. Who sleeps only 4 hours a day? And, don’t tell me, you mean that she should keep her phone on and Fiverr app open. Nope, the app signs you out after so many minutes of inactivity - just like the site will. And, adding an extension to your browser to refresh the Fiverr page will just get your account a warning and perhaps banned, as this is also not allowed.

Follow fiverr suggestion

The above ARE Fiverr’s rules - not suggestions.

GG

Active more time 20+hours

This is bad advice. Who sleeps only 4 hours a day? And, don’t tell me, you mean that she should keep her phone on and Fiverr app open. Nope, the app signs you out after so many minutes of inactivity - just like the site will. And, adding an extension to your browser to refresh the Fiverr page will just get your account a warning and perhaps banned, as this is also not allowed.

Follow fiverr suggestion

The above ARE Fiverr’s rules - not suggestions.

GG

Thank you @genuineguidance. thanks detected of mistakes. I correction my mistake. 💞

Do these things you will feel the change

• Post the Creative gig’s on ur profile Offer best service as much as you can.
  • Share your gig in social media
  • Send 10 offers per day.
  • Use mobile fiverr app to be online everytime. Because mostly buyer are searching only online sellers.
  • Make your buyer satify because after finishing their order they leave a review for your service. So mostly buyer are looking positive review.
    Check my gig to how I represent my gig to get orders?
  • Add relevant keywords to your gigs.

Archived