Buyer threatened me with really bad behavior and reported me!

Hello community,
I have a question regarding my experience with a buyer!

The buyer contacted me and asked me to give him a logo design, I really don’t specialize in is category since I’m Motion Graphic designer so I was about to refuse him but he said that he will then later want that logo to be animated so I accepted the offer (that was my mistake that I took the work I’m not good at), also he didn’t placed any order since we were in conversation!

Then He started messaging me asking about the project so I replied him keeping him updated with the work, but after 2 days he asked for a sample and I got little late providing that, So he started to get rude and used bad works in the conversation like: (f*ing and fk) and send bunch of messages insulting me, but I stayed calm and send him the logo then he said that,
I was holding him as an costumer for too long.

He later said that He was doing a experiment on fiverr for his YouTube channel with 120k subscriber’s about bad sellers and Said that he reported me and shared the screenshot with me, he also said that he will put me in his YouTube video with the logo design provided as an prove of my work.

After he reported me I still used professional language and apologize for any thing I done wrong or I’ve hurt him in anyway and told him that I don’t have any GIG that says logo design just because he asked me to do it I accepted to help him,
then he said that I was not showing him bad behavior so he will not include me in the video and give me a lecture about how should I work on fiverr.

So what should I do, should I report him for bad behaviour and threatening? Please help me!

Hello community,

I have a question regarding my experience with a buyer!

The buyer contacted me and asked me to give him a logo design, I really don’t specialize in is category since I’m Motion Graphic designer so I was about to refuse him but he said that he will then later want that logo to be animated so I accepted the offer (that was my mistake that I took the work I’m not good at), also he didn’t placed any order since we were in conversation!

Then He started messaging me asking about the project so I replied him keeping him updated with the work, but after 2 days he asked for a sample and I got little late providing that, So he started to get rude and used bad works in the conversation like: (f*ing and fk) and send bunch of messages insulting me, but I stayed calm and send him the logo then he said that,

I was holding him as an costumer for too long.

He later said that He was doing a experiment on fiverr for his YouTube channel with 120k subscriber’s about bad sellers and Said that he reported me and shared the screenshot with me, he also said that he will put me in his YouTube video with the logo design provided as an prove of my work.

After he reported me I still used professional language and apologize for any thing I done wrong or I’ve hurt him in anyway and told him that I don’t have any GIG that says logo design just because he asked me to do it I accepted to help him,

then he said that I was not showing him bad behavior so he will not include me in the video and give me a lecture about how should I work on fiverr.

So what should I do, should I report him for bad behaviour and threatening? Please help me!

he didn’t placed any order since we were in conversation

and:

He started messaging me asking about the project so I replied him keeping him updated with the work, but after 2 days he asked for a sample and I got little late providing that,

So, my question is, DID you even have an ORDER with this person? Or were you just delivering samples for free and then hoping they would order?

So what should I do, should I report him for bad behaviour and threatening?

Obviously.

GG

he didn’t placed any order since we were in conversation

and:

He started messaging me asking about the project so I replied him keeping him updated with the work, but after 2 days he asked for a sample and I got little late providing that,

So, my question is, DID you even have an ORDER with this person? Or were you just delivering samples for free and then hoping they would order?

So what should I do, should I report him for bad behaviour and threatening?

Obviously.

GG

I was delivering the samples because he said he will give order

Lesson learned. NEVER, EVER deliver “samples” on the promise that they will order “later” or there will be some big project in the future. This is the way scammers take advantage of new sellers here. They know you are vulnerable and hungry for orders.

Only do work AFTER someone has ordered from you. If you are creating a custom order, make sure that they ACCEPT it and it is on your Dashboard under Orders before you start working. Otherwise, you are going to be open to abuse like this guy did with you.

He sounds like a real “gem” (jerk!) and also looks like he is trying to take new sellers and make them look foolish on his YT which is really rude.

I would block this “buyer” and report them.

GG

Lesson learned. NEVER, EVER deliver “samples” on the promise that they will order “later” or there will be some big project in the future. This is the way scammers take advantage of new sellers here. They know you are vulnerable and hungry for orders.

Only do work AFTER someone has ordered from you. If you are creating a custom order, make sure that they ACCEPT it and it is on your Dashboard under Orders before you start working. Otherwise, you are going to be open to abuse like this guy did with you.

He sounds like a real “gem” (jerk!) and also looks like he is trying to take new sellers and make them look foolish on his YT which is really rude.

I would block this “buyer” and report them.

GG

Thank you very much!

Only one more question, I’m afraid of that if I report him can he make new fiverr id’s and report me with those.

Thank you very much!

Only one more question, I’m afraid of that if I report him can he make new fiverr id’s and report me with those.

Well, in order to block him, you have to use the Report button. If you were messaging with him, you can choose the SPAM option, as he was just wasting your time, and after you mark the message as spam, I think it gives you either a choice to block them or does it automatically for you.

Sure, they can go create all kinds of ID’s, but, you actually have to DO something to be reported and there needs to be evidence of wrongdoing on YOUR part. If you get some mysterious message asking for samples of logos again - you now know what to do - and even IF this moron comes back under a new name trying to get you to work for free again, and you refuse, they have nothing to complain about. What are they going to say? “He won’t give me free work?” ha! I would mark that whole thread you and he had as Spam and block him. Be more aware when you get messages from now on.

To use the spam option in the messages, you would need to hover your mouse pointer over his name in the messages I think to have that come up.

GG

Well, in order to block him, you have to use the Report button. If you were messaging with him, you can choose the SPAM option, as he was just wasting your time, and after you mark the message as spam, I think it gives you either a choice to block them or does it automatically for you.

Sure, they can go create all kinds of ID’s, but, you actually have to DO something to be reported and there needs to be evidence of wrongdoing on YOUR part. If you get some mysterious message asking for samples of logos again - you now know what to do - and even IF this moron comes back under a new name trying to get you to work for free again, and you refuse, they have nothing to complain about. What are they going to say? “He won’t give me free work?” ha! I would mark that whole thread you and he had as Spam and block him. Be more aware when you get messages from now on.

To use the spam option in the messages, you would need to hover your mouse pointer over his name in the messages I think to have that come up.

GG

Thank you very much, God bless you.

Archived