Please help me to optimize my gig

onkandutta

I Open my gig 7 Days ago and stay active 24/7 publish my gig in social media send buyer request but not get any order. Please help me to optimize my gig

favicon-32x32.png.e4145aaf94b6755e315e36e1396ba32b.png Fiverr.com
logo-design-maker-unique-business-minimalist-moderd.jpg.e02a615097727b8aaf2ce154efbd86ec.jpg

Onkandutta: I will design a unique and creative business logo for $5 on...

For only $5, Onkandutta will design a unique and creative business logo. | Greeting❤️"Thanks for landing at my gig inlogo design."Are you looking for alogothat look like original, creative and professional and at the same time logo designed | Fiverr

So, you are saying that the advice to be online and never sleep 24/7 was actually wrong?

I am amazed you were naive enough to follow that nugget of nonsense. Then again, I guess like fake news, if things are repeated enough, they become “true”, right?

The reason you are not getting orders is likely due to the fact you have a Gig in a very saturated category - and you have no idea how to stand out. If someone wanted a logo like the ones you have in your example there - they can use what you probably used to make them - an auto logo generator.

GG

So, you are saying that the advice to be online and never sleep 24/7 was actually wrong?

I am amazed you were naive enough to follow that nugget of nonsense. Then again, I guess like fake news, if things are repeated enough, they become “true”, right?

The reason you are not getting orders is likely due to the fact you have a Gig in a very saturated category - and you have no idea how to stand out. If someone wanted a logo like the ones you have in your example there - they can use what you probably used to make them - an auto logo generator.

GG

I active 24/7 means i active fiverr use my phone. I am also sleeping

Listen! You are in high competition field which is Logo Designing you need to provide something unique and different from others to make your work attractive that’s the only way you can get order and its not magic you have to spend time on it and provide quality work to the buyers… BEST OF LUCK DUDE

it does not work. when fiverr detects inactivity for a certain time in the app or on the web, it becomes offline

active 24/7 means i active fiverr use my phone.

The phone app will log you offline just like the site does. So, it is impossible to be online 24/7 unless you are using some software to reload pages or resign you into the app.

Either way, the point is, you are in a category with thousands of others - and you have to find a way to stand out.

GG

Archived