Hey :) Can you review my GIG?

anjalika101seo

I think your gig looks fairly good. A few tips to fix minor problems:

1. Keep all list items parallel. You’ve mixed noun phrases and adjective phrases in your first list.
  2. Fix the typo in your basic package (“500 wordsI”)
  3. Consider adding examples of your work for buyers to check out. Lots of writers do this now.
  4. Consider removing unlimited revisions from your gig. You can search the forum to read more about how sellers offering unlimited revisions have been scammed/mistreated.

You’ve had a great start to life on Fiverr. Keep it up. 🙂

just my opinion, your gig’s pictures may be not good as well as aesthetically unorganized! yellow red color combination it’s hard to read. font selection is also not good. 🙂

unlimited revisions always an useful tool for a scammer or a person who commits fraud 🙂

1. Keep all list items parallel. You’ve mixed noun phrases and adjective phrases in your first list.
  3. Consider adding examples of your work for buyers to check out. Lots of writers do this now.
  4. Consider removing unlimited revisions from your gig. You can search the forum to read more about how sellers offering unlimited revisions have been scammed/mistreated.

You’ve had a great start to life on Fiverr. Keep it up. 🙂 I will follow your instructions. Have a great day!

• just my opinion, your gig’s pictures may be not good as well as aesthetically unorganized! yellow red color combination it’s hard to read. font selection is also not good. 🙂
  • unlimited revisions always an useful tool for a scammer or a person who commits fraud 🙂

I really appreciate your feedback. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will fix those for sure. Thank you very much!

You’ve had a great start to life on Fiverr. Keep it up. 🙂

What do you think about the new changes!

Archived