Delivered with no Project Done

Hi, I just order a job few minutes ago and the seller told me that he was marking as delivered to increase his gig, I don’t understand about fiverr is my first time using it.

So is saying now that my project was delivered and I have 3 days to review or say that I’m not ready yet.

Does it influence my payment, how can I freeze the money to send to him only when he send the project done?

Also is a note saying “Note: Respond in the next 3 days or the order will be automatically approved and completed.”

Does it influence my paying if I don’t respond in 3 days? I just order the job and I have no project done on my hands.

Hi, I just order a job few minutes ago and the seller told me that he was marking as delivered to increase his gig, I don’t understand about fiverr is my first time using it.

So is saying now that my project was delivered and I have 3 days to review or say that I’m not ready yet.

Does it influence my payment, how can I freeze the money to send to him only when he send the project done?

Also is a note saying “Note: Respond in the next 3 days or the order will be automatically approved and completed.”

Does it influence my paying if I don’t respond in 3 days? I just order the job and I have no project done on my hands.

completely against the tos , you can contact support about it

completely against the tos , you can contact support about it

I clicked on “I’m not ready yet” buttom, am I able to continue the project with my money in safe mode?

I clicked on “I’m not ready yet” buttom, am I able to continue the project with my money in safe mode?

You can simply request a revision however the seller can use the delivery button ONLY when the work is actually ready

Negotiate with the seller. If he/she dosen’t reply you can contact customer care and resolve the problem.

Negotiate with the seller. If he/she doesn’t reply you can contact customer care and resolve the problem.

There is nothing to negotiate. First of all, the seller broke TOS by delivering an empty order.

the seller told me that he was marking as delivered to increase his gig

Second of all, he is trying to manipulate the system by delivering an empty order so that the algorithm will look kindly upon him. That is cheating, plain and simple!

Keep it under revision, untill you are satisfied with the delivery. Your money will be safe no problem.

You can simply request a revision

This is the proper advice.

@jhonereeves, I strongly advise you to contact CS and tell them about this so that your seller does not cheat other buyers.

Oof.

I would go ahead and just request a cancellation of the order AFTER reporting the seller.

If the seller is so indifferent/unfamiliar to the rules of operating on Fiverr, or is intentionally trying to sneakily have the order closed without doing anything, then you can’t rely or trust the seller to actually deliver what was agreed upon.

@victorcamarg110 This is from TOS. Cancel the order and report the seller.

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Archived