Impression, clicks down

imssrbd

You won’t like what I am going to say, but you did ask for it.

You are offering a service with a very high competition rate.

There are literally thousands of Sellers on Fiverr doing the same thing as you.

Second, your Gig states 24/7 service, which is misleading.

You do sleep, right?

The 24/7 service, 100% customer satisfaction and Unlimited Revisions all for $5 makes your Gig sound a bit on the scammy side.

Seriously, if I was looking for a logo designer, I wouldn’t turn to someone who offers these things all for $5 as I would be concerned about the quality.

Do you actually design the logos or are you using a design rendering program on a computer?

I ask because your level of talent will be an issue you may face when you encounter the odd angry customer.

Anyway, I’m trying to help you see that you need to change some things in your Gig/Profile that may give you a bit of an edge.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

You won’t like what I am going to say, but you did ask for it.

You are offering a service with a very high competition rate.

There are literally thousands of Sellers on Fiverr doing the same thing as you.

Second, your Gig states 24/7 service, which is misleading.

You do sleep, right?

The 24/7 service, 100% customer satisfaction and Unlimited Revisions all for $5 makes your Gig sound a bit on the scammy side.

Seriously, if I was looking for a logo designer, I wouldn’t turn to someone who offers these things all for $5 as I would be concerned about the quality.

Do you actually design the logos or are you using a design rendering program on a computer?

I ask because your level of talent will be an issue you may face when you encounter the odd angry customer.

Anyway, I’m trying to help you see that you need to change some things in your Gig/Profile that may give you a bit of an edge.

Good luck.

Thanks for your comment

Archived