Is my Gig impression will down if Pause

skpoint_26

Hi @skpoint_26 From what I have gathered and understand, pausing a gig will remove it from search results until you reactive it, at which point it will take 15 minutes to begin to show up again.

However, an interesting bit of information is that your paused gigs will show up if someone searches on another outside search engine, but people still cannot make a purchase on that particular gig.

Hope this helps!

Hi @skpoint_26 From what I have gathered and understand, pausing a gig will remove it from search results until you reactive it, at which point it will take 15 minutes to begin to show up again.

However, an interesting bit of information is that your paused gigs will show up if someone searches on another outside search engine, but people still cannot make a purchase on that particular gig.

Hope this helps!

people still cannot make a purchase on that particular gig.

(You said, People still cannot make a puchase on that particular gig)

Then, What should I do?

Do I need to wait? Or it willl okay,

people still cannot make a purchase on that particular gig.

(You said, People still cannot make a puchase on that particular gig)

Then, What should I do?

Do I need to wait? Or it willl okay,

As long as your gig is paused, then it won’t show up on Fiverr’s SERP’s, which means it won’t receive impressions (views), and can’t be purchased.

The paused gig will show up when it’s searched through an outside search engine like Google, but won’t be visible if the search is done through Fiverr. In both cases, a paused gig still can’t be purchased.

Pausing and un-pausing are both manual actions that you can take at any time 🙂. Once you reactivate the gig, buyers will be able to find it in search results, meaning it will receive impressions (views), and the gig can be purchased.

Edit: reactivating the gig doesn’t guarantee it will instantly go back to its previous position in search results, as it’s now being reevaluated by the algorithm.

As long as your gig is paused, then it won’t show up on Fiverr’s SERP’s, which means it won’t receive impressions (views), and can’t be purchased.

The paused gig will show up when it’s searched through an outside search engine like Google, but won’t be visible if the search is done through Fiverr. In both cases, a paused gig still can’t be purchased.

Pausing and un-pausing are both manual actions that you can take at any time 🙂. Once you reactivate the gig, buyers will be able to find it in search results, meaning it will receive impressions (views), and the gig can be purchased.

Edit: reactivating the gig doesn’t guarantee it will instantly go back to its previous position in search results, as it’s now being reevaluated by the algorithm.

I’m appreciated about your information. Thanks a lot maegan_bertrand

Archived