Hello I'm new seller on Fiverr

Fiverr Fin has some advice for you.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

Jon also has an informative post.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Fiverr Fin has some advice for you.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

Jon also has an informative post.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

great its really true…But also need marketing on social media

hope it will help a lot

All are requested to complete this course with great useful information and its FREE! Also we will get a badge after completing this course! Later we can do some paid courses too according to our skills which will add great value to our fiverr profile! SO LETS SATRT

As you are a new seller, but maybe your gig image is not enough eye-catching, that’s probably why you’re not getting orders. Try to follow these:

• use eye-catching image for your gig, better you can use video
  • Try to send 10 buyer request everyday
  • Try to be active as much as you can
  • Use proper description for your gig
  • If you get any order then try to complete it by hook or cook, it will help you to rank your gig.

Hope you will get a better result. Best of luck.

Archived