Voice Over Catagory Can Now Tag Audio Files!?

bethanyvo

Exciting!! I just edited my gig and was automatically directed to the gallery page where I was REQUIRED to add additional info and tags to my audio files!🙌 Each file can have different tags- related to the main gig.

Not sure if this is just for voice over or audio in general…

This is definitely recent because as a new seller I edit relatively often and haven’t been required to do this previously.

Yay Fiverr!!:star_struck:

Hmm. I only place one audio demo for each of my VO gigs. This sort of incentivizes having multiple demos with multiple different tags. Not the biggest fan of that.

People with a professionally produced demo reel might not have the moola to cough up to have more reels produced, and people who create their own reels will likely need to create more to maximize their tag exposure.

Hmm. I only place one audio demo for each of my VO gigs. This sort of incentivizes having multiple demos with multiple different tags. Not the biggest fan of that.

People with a professionally produced demo reel might not have the moola to cough up to have more reels produced, and people who create their own reels will likely need to create more to maximize their tag exposure.

Even if you only place one audio demo per gig- that audio can now have tags to bring you more 👁️

Archived