Buyer needs my email to give the access to their server

Hi, an old buyer wants me for a big project which needs my email address to give access to their server. I contacted “Support” and they said if I modify the Gig Description and Order Requirement then it’ll not be an issue. I tried to edit Gig Description but it was not taken because of the word “EMAIL”. Then I added an option in the Order Requirement box that “If buyer needs my email he/she needs to ask it in Order Page”. Now I want to know that am I going in the Right Way or did something Wrong? After editing the Gig Order Requirement, I didn’t get any warning. Please help me!

I’m not the expert and open to correction and guide if any expert can. But I usually send Google drive links that includes the buyer’s required files with the note here below.

(NOTE for Fiverr: This link only leads to the client required files. No outside Fiverr communication or transactions will take place).

So, I think you can do in that way but again I’m not sure and I’m not an expert. But I guess you got the idea. Right!

Archived