How to offer inbound calls gig

ceresolabi

Hi everyone!
I am a new seller with 13 years of XP in customer service and call center. I want to offer an inbound call gig but don’t see how I can do it without going against Fiverr’s rule: do not share personal info or contact clients outside the platform.
I see many sellers offer this option, and I would like to know if you can share tips.
Thank you so much in advance for your feedback. Stay blessed.
Kind regards
C

So, Why don’t you search for your service first and then check how can they provide service in Fiverr. Then try to find them on Internet, Or you can also offer them to counseling you with your service, Thank you.

hi Alim,

thanks for reacting. I was thinking the same, but then I thought it was better to ask in the forum. If I asked for the service then I would be placing an order or would ask for a quote. They would waste their time answering a gig offer that I not accept. which did not sound fair to me considering I may not buy from them. If someone willingly shares his/her tips it’s different.

It’s kind of hidden in the details of the ToS, but as long as the service itself is permitted, then per Fiverr Terms of Service:

Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.

@alimranmayeen1 What you are suggesting is spam and can get you flagged and banned. Fiverr Terms of Service:

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Archived