Gigs Impressions and Social medias

qubemotion

Hello.
I recently read an article about fiverr gig impressions and writer claimed social media is not always a good way to get impressions since fiverr detects non fiverr accounts as spam so this will have bad effects on your gig, she advised not to share your gig every time on social medias and instead edit your gig.
I wanted to know your opinions about this, is it really true?

Hello.

I recently read an article about fiverr gig impressions and writer claimed social media is not always a good way to get impressions since fiverr detects non fiverr accounts as spam so this will have bad effects on your gig, she advised not to share your gig every time on social medias and instead edit your gig.

I wanted to know your opinions about this, is it really true?

fiverr detects non fiverr accounts as spam

I think it’s true. But I don’t understand, as a new seller what should we do for getting real impressions and clicks and improve our gigs?

fiverr detects non fiverr accounts as spam

I think it’s true. But I don’t understand, as a new seller what should we do for getting real impressions and clicks and improve our gigs?

I do agree with it, but keep on editing a gig is a tricky act too. What I’ve experienced is that whenever I edited my gig, I lost impressions and then gradually get. So be careful.

Archived