What is up with buyers request?

berneyg

I don’t see why not! It’s always worth to shoot your shot with buyers who are requesting the services that you provide. However, keep in mind that all the other sellers in your field will see these requests as well so you might not be successful at wheeling the buyer in.

I’ve read many posts here of people who say they send the maximum of 10 offers per day but don’t have any luck in receiving an order this way. But then again, I don’t know how they are sending them as in if they are making appropriate offers & read the requests carefully.

But yes in short, it’s relatively little effort so by all means use it to your advantage. Do make sure you read the requests thoroughly and respond in a professional manner that makes you stand out. Here are two links that might help you out once you start responding to them:

Tips for new sellers How to apply on buyer request
How to get orders from Buyers’ request(At least 3/4 per day)?

Good luck! 😃

I don’t see why not! It’s always worth to shoot your shot with buyers who are requesting the services that you provide. However, keep in mind that all the other sellers in your field will see these requests as well so you might not be successful at wheeling the buyer in.

I’ve read many posts here of people who say they send the maximum of 10 offers per day but don’t have any luck in receiving an order this way. But then again, I don’t know how they are sending them as in if they are making appropriate offers & read the requests carefully.

But yes in short, it’s relatively little effort so by all means use it to your advantage. Do make sure you read the requests thoroughly and respond in a professional manner that makes you stand out. Here are two links that might help you out once you start responding to them:

Tips for new sellers How to apply on buyer request

How to get orders from Buyers’ request(At least 3/4 per day)?

Good luck! 😃

I would caution you to beware of BRs.

While they may be an effective way for newbies to get a few jobs under their belts, don’t expect ALL of the BRs to be worth your time.

BRs are typically (not always) a place that Buyers who are (for a lack of a better word) cheap look for desperate Sellers who will do anything for a completed order stat.

Again, not always the case…but mostly.

I would caution you to beware of BRs.

While they may be an effective way for newbies to get a few jobs under their belts, don’t expect ALL of the BRs to be worth your time.

BRs are typically (not always) a place that Buyers who are (for a lack of a better word) cheap look for desperate Sellers who will do anything for a completed order stat.

Again, not always the case…but mostly.

Yes, I think you have a point. I noticed that feature in a lot of requests plus most of the requests look very low in quality and lacked details. I was not that comfortable responding to BRs, but did it anyway thinking that it was the only way to get orders and stand out because I’m a newbie. Now I know that it’s a way and not THE way. Thanks looseink. . 😊 I appreciate your response.

Two more threads.

. READ, People! Be original!
. Buyer's Request: 39 Offers, Should you bid

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Two more threads.

. READ, People! Be original!

. Buyer's Request: 39 Offers, Should you bid

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Thanks imagination7413 😊

Archived