My Seller Account is Temporarily Disabled

That’s what I asked, but the OP is adamant that the Hello Fiverr is what did it. I don’t buy it!

Maybe they’ve messaged someone on the main site and just said “Hello Fiverr”? That would be very likely to get flagged as spam.

That’s what I asked, but the OP is adamant that the Hello Fiverr is what did it. I don’t buy it!

Maam it’s ok if you don’t buy anything. I am simply asking for help I typed “Hello Fiverr” when I was typing my sentence and maybe they took it the wrong way. I don’t care if you don’t buy it or not cause everyone else in the Fiverr community is helping me out

Maam it’s ok if you don’t buy anything. I am simply asking for help I typed “Hello Fiverr” when I was typing my sentence and maybe they took it the wrong way. I don’t care if you don’t buy it or not cause everyone else in the Fiverr community is helping me out

You dont get warning for saying Hello Fiverr 😉

No the request page 😢

the request page

I still don’t understand. Have you sent an offer to a buyer’s request and started it with “Hello Fiverr” (as in, someone needed something done, and you offered to do it), or have you tried to post a request because you needed something done and wanted to hire someone, and started it with “Hello Fiverr”?

the request page

I still don’t understand. Have you sent an offer to a buyer’s request and started it with “Hello Fiverr” (as in, someone needed something done, and you offered to do it), or have you tried to post a request because you needed something done and wanted to hire someone, and started it with “Hello Fiverr”?

Wanted to hire someone

Wanted to hire someone

All right, Still, just “Hello Fiverr” wouldn’t be enough to get you a warning; I remember seeing others use it, too. What did the request you posted or tried to post say, exactly? Do you remember the exact wording?

And what did the official warning you’ve received for that request say?

All right, Still, just “Hello Fiverr” wouldn’t be enough to get you a warning; I remember seeing others use it, too. What did the request you posted or tried to post say, exactly? Do you remember the exact wording?

And what did the official warning you’ve received for that request say?

I have an official screenshot

5C48F793-EB19-4FC8-9B54-C5B0C4E806E7.thumb.jpeg.c73f91ad70469bf619ad7fd1e1ca8922.jpeg
image741×1161 114 KB

I have an official screenshot

There is nothing in your screenshot that indicates that saying “Hello Fiverr!” is the reason for your issues.

Also, are you sure you are banned. Your screenshot does not mention your account being restricted?

This was 1 out of the 3 warnings I had. It does not indicate that will get me banned but it’s one of my warnings

Archived