My Seller Account is Temporarily Disabled

Has anyone been in my shoes before? My account is currently restricted I contact customer support multiple times they are currently reviewing my account. But can anyone give me tips or advice on how to recover it or what to do? Cause I am genuinely concerned! Fiverr has been a blessing for me and loosing it is really terrible. I came on this app to share my skill with people and help them. But now that that’s taken away from me I don’t know what to do :woman_shrugging:

What’s the reason for being restricted? Have you received any warning? Did you check the TOS to verify if you possibly broke any rule?

I broke 3 rules well not really. I don’t know the first rule I broke but the second rule I was asking for help and I started my sentence with Hello Fiverr so they reported it and the first reason I got banned was because I was asking trying to promote my gig and the last one is really not my fault :woman_facepalming: So a customer needed a video by Friday but I already made an offer than says i will deliver it in one day so I sent her a delivery just so the timer would stop I told her not to accept the delivery and just keep it there so the time could stop and I could finish her project but she accepted it and rated me then When I was delivering the project Fiverr wouldn’t let me so I told her to get a refund and Fiverr looked at it as sending incomplete work So any advice or tips?

I broke 3 rules well not really. I don’t know the first rule I broke but the second rule I was asking for help and I started my sentence with Hello Fiverr so they reported it and the first reason I got banned was because I was asking trying to promote my gig and the last one is really not my fault :woman_facepalming: So a customer needed a video by Friday but I already made an offer than says i will deliver it in one day so I sent her a delivery just so the timer would stop I told her not to accept the delivery and just keep it there so the time could stop and I could finish her project but she accepted it and rated me then When I was delivering the project Fiverr wouldn’t let me so I told her to get a refund and Fiverr looked at it as sending incomplete work So any advice or tips?

If Fiverr is still reviewing your account, you have to wait. However, with that many violations, I don’t think you will be able to recover your account.

So a customer needed a video by Friday but I already made an offer than says i will deliver it in one day so I sent her a delivery just so the timer would stop I told her not to accept the delivery and just keep it there so the time could stop and I could finish her project but she accepted it and rated me then When I was delivering the project Fiverr wouldn’t let me so I told her to get a refund and Fiverr looked at it as sending incomplete work So any advice or tips?

This was a huge mistake, and with two strikes already, this third may have summed up your future on Fiverr. What you should have done was use the Resolution Button to extend the delivery time. Of course, this begs the question, why would you create an offer for one day delivery if the order wasn’t due until Friday anyway?

Empty deliveries are a big no-no on Fiverr, and I’m not surprised that your account has been temporarily disabled.

but the second rule I was asking for help and I started my sentence with Hello Fiverr so they reported it

On your second breaking of rule, you said you asked for help. I doubt the Hello Fiverr would have caused the infraction. Did you reach out to another Fiverr seller for help, tips, advice, jobs, etc.? If so, then that person reported you for spam.

If you do happen to get your account back, I would say you need to really read the TOS to avoid making these “stupid” little mistakes in the future.

So a customer needed a video by Friday but I already made an offer than says i will deliver it in one day so I sent her a delivery just so the timer would stop I told her not to accept the delivery and just keep it there so the time could stop and I could finish her project but she accepted it and rated me then When I was delivering the project Fiverr wouldn’t let me so I told her to get a refund and Fiverr looked at it as sending incomplete work So any advice or tips?

This was a huge mistake, and with two strikes already, this third may have summed up your future on Fiverr. What you should have done was use the Resolution Button to extend the delivery time. Of course, this begs the question, why would you create an offer for one day delivery if the order wasn’t due until Friday anyway?

Empty deliveries are a big no-no on Fiverr, and I’m not surprised that your account has been temporarily disabled.

but the second rule I was asking for help and I started my sentence with Hello Fiverr so they reported it

On your second breaking of rule, you said you asked for help. I doubt the Hello Fiverr would have caused the infraction. Did you reach out to another Fiverr seller for help, tips, advice, jobs, etc.? If so, then that person reported you for spam.

If you do happen to get your account back, I would say you need to really read the TOS to avoid making these “stupid” little mistakes in the future.

I put delivery for one day because she told me after I already set it to 1 day that she needs it by Friday so the time was already set

No I’m serious I typed with “Hello Fiverr” and I guess Fiverr found that suspicious 🤨

I put delivery for one day because she told me after I already set it to 1 day that she needs it by Friday so the time was already set

You should have still used the Resolution Center to extend the delivery timeframe. Empty deliveries elicit a warning from Fiverr. As I said, you need to read the TOS and learn how Fiverr works to ensure you don’t make these mistakes again… if Fiverr reactivates your account.

Has anyone been in my shoes before? My account is currently restricted I contact customer support multiple times they are currently reviewing my account. But can anyone give me tips or advice on how to recover it or what to do? Cause I am genuinely concerned! Fiverr has been a blessing for me and loosing it is really terrible. I came on this app to share my skill with people and help them. But now that that’s taken away from me I don’t know what to do :woman_shrugging:

I contact customer support

contact to fiver support center.

@fahim_badhon it is best to read the Original Poster’s entire post to see if they have already done what you are suggesting they do. 😉

I don’t know what to do

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Here’s what you can do, start looking for another platform to sell your services. Before you get started on that platform, read the terms of service.

But I like Fiverr! Fiverr is so different from the other apps it’s so well put together. I really hope that I can get my account back because I litteraly love Fiverr! It’s just so amazing and loosing the opportunity makes me wanna cry I just don’t know anymore … 😭

I pray that some of you have hope for me

But I like Fiverr! Fiverr is so different from the other apps it’s so well put together. I really hope that I can get my account back because I litteraly love Fiverr! It’s just so amazing and loosing the opportunity makes me wanna cry I just don’t know anymore … 😭

Sorry to hear about it. You should read the TOS before offering your services on Fiverr. Kindly, read it and try to convince the support about your point. And never post EMPTY delivery.

You probably will end up baned, and there wil be no way to get it back, also creating new account will get you baned if not right away than with time. Including verification for your account and for that you need to prove your id card or passport, and right away you get banned. Also same Ip will detect it.

It means you are already baned for life from this website, and its your fault you didnt read rules/

You probably will end up baned, and there wil be no way to get it back, also creating new account will get you baned if not right away than with time. Including verification for your account and for that you need to prove your id card or passport, and right away you get banned. Also same Ip will detect it.

It means you are already baned for life from this website, and its your fault you didnt read rules/

I asked that you kindly pray for me not make me more discouraged and more depressed 😔

I asked that you kindly pray for me not make me more discouraged and more depressed 😔

oskars25 isn’t trying to discouraged you from using Fiverr platform. As the Terms of Service made it clear that anyone could get ban again and again if a sellers or buyers try to create a new account which will detect with same IP address.

oskars25 isn’t trying to discouraged you from using Fiverr platform. As the Terms of Service made it clear that anyone could get ban again and again if a sellers or buyers try to create a new account which will detect with same IP address.

I know he’s no trying to. But at this point t no one believes In rn Fiverr has been such a blessing and I really don’t want to loose that my other post just got flagged by the community so I think I’m done I don’t even know why ughh

I was asking for help and I started my sentence with Hello Fiverr so they reported it

Do you mean that you have messaged someone on the main site and asked them for help?

I was asking for help and I started my sentence with Hello Fiverr so they reported it

Do you mean that you have messaged someone on the main site and asked them for help?

That’s what I asked, but the OP is adamant that the Hello Fiverr is what did it. I don’t buy it!

Archived