How many orders do you deliver per day (poll)?

uk1000

poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• About 0
    • About 0.01 to 0.09
    • About 0.1 to 0.5
    • About 0.6 to 1
    • About 2 to 5
    • About 6 to 10
    • About 11 to 20
    • About 21 to 30
    • About 31 to 40
    • About 41 to 45
    • Over 45

On average roughly how many orders do you deliver per day?

It can be a recent average or the all-time average since you joined. Not just based on working days.

• About 0
  • About 0.01 to 0.09
  • About 0.1 to 0.5
  • About 0.6 to 1
  • About 2 to 5
  • About 6 to 10
  • About 11 to 20
  • About 21 to 30
  • About 31 to 40
  • About 41 to 45
  • Over 45

0voters

Great topic!

I have been selling on Fiverr for approximately 1108 days, completed 538 orders, and delivered two orders that are still awaiting completion, so I deliver about 0.485 orders per day.

For the past 3 months, I have delivered about 0.9 orders per day, which is about average when looking at the past year.

I’d vote 1-2 if it existed on your poll. 😉 The number of orders fluctuates quite a bit depending on the size of the orders. This year, it’s an average of about one per day, but I’m getting larger orders. I’m trying to figure out how to manage my work flow effectively. It’s tough between repeat buyers, promotions, and juggling out of office mode.

I’d vote 1-2 if it existed on your poll. 😉 The number of orders fluctuates quite a bit depending on the size of the orders. This year, it’s an average of about one per day, but I’m getting larger orders. I’m trying to figure out how to manage my work flow effectively. It’s tough between repeat buyers, promotions, and juggling out of office mode.

I’d vote 1-2 if it existed on your poll.

You could pick either “2-5” or “0.6 to 1” 🙂

I think mine’s about 0.141097 per day since I joined if I assume I joined on the 15th Dec (though I didn’t create gigs till the month after I joined).

I think the all-time average might be the easiest to calculate since the total orders is shown in the analytics and that can be divided by the approx number of days since joining (eg. now- the approx join date in eg. wolfram alpha).

433 days as a seller, 199 orders completed. 0.4595 daily average.

I get stretches of no orders broken up by stretches of orders every few days interspersed with instances of getting groups of orders in quick succession.

“Consistent” is definitely not the word I would use to describe my business!

Yikes! I need to change my post after @uk1000 noted my error! 😳

I have been on Fiverr for 1730 days and have had 1902 orders in that time. So, my all time deliveries per day are .9. 1.099! 😊

Or maybe about 1.099 avg completed orders per day if 1902 orders completed in that time.

Archived