Support : Warning Message

jojo1370

I have been on Fiverr for years now both as a seller and a buyer and have never had any problems.

I reached out yesterday to a seller to contact me and left my number as I had a pretty large order for him and wanted to speak.

I woke up to a warning message saying I can not give my information out and now I’m blocked from reaching him.

This is absolutely ridiculous. First, I had no idea I couldn’t do that and second you just cost him a ton of money as a seller.

Also he was the only one I wanted to use for my service and now I can’t reach him!

There should have been just a warning not being blocked.

I’m asking Fiverr to reconsider this ASAP.

Also not having an email or phone support is horrible.

It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service that you agreed to when signing up.

You can contact Fiverr at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=zendesk or support@fiverr.com

If you have not yet been banned from Fiverr, it would perhaps be beneficial for you to sign up for a Fiverr Business account as you would then be allowed to contact a seller through a built-in Zoom feature.

Also, I will add that it is very possible that it was your seller who reported and blocked you for requesting communication outside Fiverr. Therefore, he might not be sad about losing the income.

F Y I

Basics

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
  • Fiverr does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
  • Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.
  • All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr’s platform.
  • Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
  • Fiverr is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, ■■■■■■ preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
  • Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Fiverr to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Fiverr.

Archived