Cannot find my gig by searching

thilinavp

Hello,
I am a new freelancer trying to make it as a video editor in Fiverr. I posted a gig about a month ago and I kept in touch every day.
Today I searched exactly my gig topic even with my name and searched for pages but I couldn’t find it. Is this normal? is it visible to others?
any advice is appreciated. thank you!

Hello,

I am a new freelancer trying to make it as a video editor in Fiverr. I posted a gig about a month ago and I kept in touch every day.

Today I searched exactly my gig topic even with my name and searched for pages but I couldn’t find it. Is this normal? is it visible to others?

any advice is appreciated. thank you!

Is this normal?

Yes.

is it visible to others?

Are your impressions zero? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

If it’s not zero, then it doesn’t matter if you can’t find it, other people can and have. If it wasn’t searchable at all, you wouldn’t have any impressions.

Is this normal?

Yes.

is it visible to others?

Are your impressions zero? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

If it’s not zero, then it doesn’t matter if you can’t find it, other people can and have. If it wasn’t searchable at all, you wouldn’t have any impressions.

thank you so much for the reply. yes there are about 20 impressions so that means it is visible to others. thank you for the explaination.

Archived