Gig ranked still not getting any message or order?

muhammadasif221

Hello experts , I have my WordPress gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/352b48d5f8

This gig is ranked on 2/3 keywords that are “WordPress portfolio website” , portfolio website and business website on 1-2 pages among 18k other gigs offerings but still I am not getting any of the message and order. I don’t know why? . Can anyone please help whats the solution ?

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.

2. Buyer Request is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.

3. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.

4. Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.

2. Buyer Request is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.

3. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.

4. Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Thankyou , but the thing is my gig is already ranked on page 1 on 2/3 keywords. My question is that even after the gig ranked I am not getting a single message or order ???

Thankyou , but the thing is my gig is already ranked on page 1 on 2/3 keywords. My question is that even after the gig ranked I am not getting a single message or order ???

1. Develop your skill and create a portfolio according to your skill.
  2. You have to focus Buyer request.

Some time a big crowed available a famous mall near our friend shop, it doesn’t mean people will buy from our friend shop, might be decoration problem, sales guy or so many things can be, check your thumbnail is it clear or joining date? these are just clues, hope very soon get orders, best of luck.

Archived