How old do you need to be to be eligible to sell on fiverr pro?

Can a high school student be a fiverr pro?

high school student be a fiverr pro?

If you have enough credentials and big portfolio with known brands and quality work then the age or a high school wouldn’t be a disqualification criteria

• Like 2

If you have enough credentials and big portfolio with known brands and quality work then the age or a high school wouldn’t be a disqualification criteria

Precisely answers my question. Thank you! 🙂

enough credentials and big portfolio with known brands

Precisely answers my question.

😳

• Like 2

Because I am impressed that someone as young as you say you are would have a portfolio with known brands, so I was curious to know what they are.

I didn’t say I did…??

You are right. You did not say you did. However, since @mariashtelle1 pointed out that was one of the requirements I thought you did. My bad, I apologize. 🙂

Also, I looked in TOS and this is what it said about PRO sellers:

Pro Sellers

• Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Fiverr editors. Applying for Fiverr Pro is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to Fiverr, as well as existing Fiverr Sellers.
  • Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Fiverr to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. Fiverr retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
  • Like 3

You are right. You did not say you did. However, since @mariashtelle1 pointed out that was one of the requirements I thought you did. My bad, I apologize. 🙂

Also, I looked in TOS and this is what it said about PRO sellers:

Pro Sellers

• Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Fiverr editors. Applying for Fiverr Pro is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to Fiverr, as well as existing Fiverr Sellers.
  • Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Fiverr to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. Fiverr retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.

It’s okay, and thanks for sharing this!

• Like 1

Age wouldn’t matter here

If something matter, then that is your talent and experience

If you think that you’re having something that other sellers lacks in your field, then go for it

• Like 1

Age wouldn’t matter here

If something matter, then that is your talent and experience

If you think that you’re having something that other sellers lacks in your field, then go for it

I appreciate you sharing your understanding on this man!