What happens to my earnings if my account gets disabled for not verifying my ID?

I got a notification saying I should verify my ID to continue selling on Fiverr. I’m over 13 but not over 18 so I don’t have an ID Card or a driving license. The only other option is a passport but I don’t have one either. It says I have 14 days to verify my ID. I’m trying to get a passport as fast as possible, but in case I can’t get it in time and my account gets disabled, what will happen to my earnings? Is there any way I can withdraw them after my account gets disabled?

• Like 3

I have a different thought, If somehow you manage to verify your ID, but I guess you cant withdra w anything until you’re 18 maybe this is the law Not sure about it, Just an thought correct me If I’m wrong

Try to get your ID verified.

Talk with customer support, explain your situation and they will guide you through the process.

Plan with a positive outcome in mind.

Okay but is there any way I can verify my ID after the 13 days I have left in case I don’t manage to get a passport in this time?

• Like 1

Okay but is there any way I can verify my ID after the 13 days I have left in case I don’t manage to get a passport in this time?

No one knows this. Only customer support can help you, because they know all the Fiverr rules and what needs to be done. If you postpone it and don’t contact them right now… that’s on you 🙂

• Like 1