How to recover fiverr temporarily restricted account

There have been far too many posts on the Forum lately on the very same subject.

Did you read the Fiverr Terms of Service before you started setting up your Gigs?

What was in the email that Fiverr sent you to let you know your account had been restricted?

There are rules here.

Far too many new members are ignoring those rules then claim they did nothing wrong to get a warning from Fiverr.

There have been far too many posts on the Forum lately on the very same subject.

Did you read the Fiverr Terms of Service before you started setting up your Gigs?

What was in the email that Fiverr sent you to let you know your account had been restricted?

There are rules here.

Far too many new members are ignoring those rules then claim they did nothing wrong to get a warning from Fiverr.

It’s funny because far many people believe in the “stay active 24/7”. I feel that they could use some of the time to actually read the TOS and guidelines.

It’s funny because far many people believe in the “stay active 24/7”. I feel that they could use some of the time to actually read the TOS and guidelines.

So true.

I have cut back on my Forum activity simply because I’m getting tired of seeing the same five questions posted over and over again.

Some of that reading time could also be spent going through the many Forum topics to see if an answer already exists.

So true.

I have cut back on my Forum activity simply because I’m getting tired of seeing the same five questions posted over and over again.

Some of that reading time could also be spent going through the many Forum topics to see if an answer already exists.

I definitely relate, but I secretly enjoy seeing the people who claim to know if all come back to the forum asking why did they get banned.

Archived