What's a girl gotta do to get orders?

jackypaula

I Know I know SEO tricks and what not
But i’m just wondering is there a point of being an article writer in this overcrowded niche?
Ps.I just recently discovered this forum so i’m a little trigger happy with my keyboard.
Expect more from me​:grin:😁

“Do you need help in completing your assignments”

The above is from your profile description.

Suggest you delete your “write papers and assignments” gig as those words are in the URL which cannot be changed.

You are offering to help with academic work and also to write product reviews, both of which Fiverr does not allow.

Your account is at risk!

Suggest you remove all references to such services from your account as soon as possible.

Also, read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

“Do you need help in completing your assignments”

The above is from your profile description.

Suggest you delete your “write papers and assignments” gig as those words are in the URL which cannot be changed.

You are offering to help with academic work and also to write product reviews, both of which Fiverr does not allow.

Your account is at risk!

Suggest you remove all references to such services from your account as soon as possible.

Also, read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

Thank you!Let me change that

Archived