Ive been waiting forever :( How can i get my 1st order

asad_zia

Image background removal, simple logos, vectorizing logos, icon creation.

You’ve jumped into the deep end of incredibly competitive, undercutting, and over-saturated service categories…

Two of your gigs offer unlimited revisions. It would be best to revise those to something less than unlimited.

Surprisingly, your English is much better than what I normally read on similar service-offering profiles, but still, the fields you are entering are just so insanely hard to get noticed and break out from, it would be best to find another category or niche to specialize in.

😦 I have no idea what I’m doing wrong I really need to get orders soon can someone help me out

what I’m doing wrong

Sometimes it not wrong what makes a difference, after going through your profile it really difficult to say what wrong, even my profile looks less good than your special certifications, I would suggest you to try out different things and end up doing something right.

You’ve jumped into the deep end of incredibly competitive, undercutting, and over-saturated service categories

i Strongly agree with his opinion, you need to figure out some specific less saturated niches like “Photoshop Editing for Online listing” etc.

Good Luck

People keep talking about sending 10 buyer requests a day. How do you do that in a case where you only see four to five buyer requests?

I don’t think this advice holds.

My opinion though​:smiley:😃

I don’t think this advice holds.

Definitely agree I have only one active request. 🙂

How long is “forever”?

If you want people to critique your Gig, you should leave your link at least so they do not have to go search for it.

GG

Hello

I am Saddam Hussain from India . I am new seller. But I have no order . I was check daily buyers to give any orders . all client give order only who is second level or first level …

my I request all client give me one order to start service .

Archived