A fiverr newbie looking for advice!

rabie_karouia

Hello friends!
It has been a while since I started my freelancing experience on Fiverr (one month), but as you can guess, still no orders for my gig (yep 0 orders!).
I think I am aware of one of my “failure” reasons, which is my gig category.
Background removal particularly and all related photoshop services, in general, are some of the most saturated categories.
So I really need any type of advice to boost my freelancing “career”.
Thanks in advance.

Hello friends!

It has been a while since I started my freelancing experience on Fiverr (one month), but as you can guess, still no orders for my gig (yep 0 orders!).

I think I am aware of one of my “failure” reasons, which is my gig category.

Background removal particularly and all related photoshop services, in general, are some of the most saturated categories.

Thanks in advance.

That is up to YOU.

What are you skilled at? What type of service can you offer that you are good at?

You did pick a niche that has everyone and their granny offering it - AND - it is something that even a monkey can do with their hands tied behind their back. I am being facetious of course, but you get the idea.

GG

Hi @rabie_karouia

I just reviewed your gig and I would love to share my opinion here:

1. You have some spot on your profile picture (right side) it’s not looking good.
  2. You could update the image size, you can check Fiverr gig image ratio, and take the full advantage of it to showcase your stickers.
  3. Also, you can create total 3 gig images to represent more stickers with variation.
  4. The gig description could be more professional. Follow Fiverr AIDA model.
  5. Avoid unnecessary bold font for your description, make it clean, use your keywords for better search result.
  6. Your profile description could be more professional as well.

Thank you.

Checked your profile. I’m being honest here.
Photo retouch gig’s image has distorted. To me it looks like maybe you have used auto backround removal tool then scaled on microsoft word.
Design sticker gig has bunch of other people’s work which is against fiverr TOS.
Anyone can check if it is made by you by just quickly google image searching. Even if it is modified. Google really became clever.

Gig: I will retouch photos and remove their backgrounds

In the main gig image I also think the before and after images look squashed (horizontally). Maybe don’t squash them.

Gig: I will design high quality vector stickers

The 1st gig image looks a bit over-compressed when you click on it (which shows it full screen)
The 2nd gig image has bad language in it which I’m not sure is allowed.

Archived