All my gigs denied

hello, I just want to know my all gigs are denied and i had receive an email that I had violated the terms and conditions of Fiverr and they are reviewing my gigs. In mean time I had an option to complete my active order and can with draw my amount. I had also with draw my payment.
I want to know how much time is required for the fiverr team to review my gigs? and what hey will do with my gigs even i violated terms and conditions? Kindly help me out in this situation? I can’t make new gigs. I am seller one and don’t want to loose my reviews please tell me how to reactivate my gigs

They were probably denied because you had a gig that said “I will proofread or edit your thesis or dissertation”. I think that’s not allowed as it would be helping with academic work someone has been given to do.

I assume any gigs against the TOS (maybe only the one mentioned) would be deleted but normally when a gig is deleted the reviews say on the profile but I’m not sure that will happen.

They were probably denied because you had a gig that said “I will proofread or edit your thesis or dissertation”. I think that’s not allowed as it would be helping with academic work someone has been given to do.

I assume any gigs against the TOS (maybe only the one mentioned) would be deleted but normally when a gig is deleted the reviews say on the profile but I’m not sure that will happen.

They were probably denied because you had a gig that said “I will proofread or edit your thesis or dissertation”.

I asked and Fiverr is okay with sellers proofreading thesis and dissertations so it must have been something else.

They were probably denied because you had a gig that said “I will proofread or edit your thesis or dissertation”.

I asked and Fiverr is okay with sellers proofreading thesis and dissertations so it must have been something else.

Yes it could be. Though it’s possible not all the CS staff think it’s okay. Some might think it’s doing someone’s academic work even if there’s some Fiverr internal rule saying it’s allowed. Or it could be because the “proofread and edit your thesis or dissertation” gig said “Looking for Thesis Writer?” in the gig image so maybe that made it look like it was about doing thesis writing even though the title was only about proofreading & editing. Though it could be something else but not all the gig info is in the Google cache.

Once the gigs are denied, there is 95+% that you will not get those gig back. So sadly … your gig will be deleted and the reviews will be lost.

So what is the term that your gig Violated?

the employer asked me to do a quiz and i had just give him answers related to it.but last time the employer asked me to return back his money and i didn’t accept it.although i had got the payment but all my gig got denied 😢

I didn’t understand that fiverr allow me to do my active orders and i can take my payment. Are they going to delete my account?

yes i had also asked them and they are ok with…

It was my mistake that if i agreed with the employer than my gigs would not got denied…I didn’t know where the guy used the word quiz and i missed that.he said that if i give him answers they are different for the original document.i trust him and got my denied 😢

I didn’t understand that fiverr allow me to do my active orders and i can take my payment. Are they going to delete my account?

I didn’t understand that fiverr allow me to do my active orders and i can take my payment.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

I didn’t understand that fiverr allow me to do my active orders and i can take my payment.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

thankyou for your help. Hope i will get back my account.

Yes it could be. Though it’s possible not all the CS staff think it’s okay. Some might think it’s doing someone’s academic work even if there’s some Fiverr internal rule saying it’s allowed. Or it could be because the “proofread and edit your thesis or dissertation” gig said “Looking for Thesis Writer?” in the gig image so maybe that made it look like it was about doing thesis writing even though the title was only about proofreading & editing. Though it could be something else but not all the gig info is in the Google cache.

Yes it could be. Though it’s possible not all the CS staff think it’s okay. Some might think it’s doing someone’s academic work even if there’s some Fiverr internal rule saying it’s allowed.

I asked twice to be sure. 😉

Or it could be because the “proofread and edit your thesis or dissertation” gig said “Looking for Thesis Writer?”

I would bet this is the reason she got her gigs denied. Writing someone’s thesis is doing academic work! 🤨

Shocking, I have no idea about such strict rule of fiverr. 🤐

You find it shocking that Fiverr does not allow illegal, unethical, or misleading services? :thinking:

Archived