Help me, I don't know what I'm doing wrong

natphiri

Hello. I’ve been on Fiverr for a month, and I don’t know what else to do to get a customer. I don’t know if it’s my profile picture, I don’t know if it’s the description of my gigs. I’ve tried everything : I’ve read so many articles, researched and watched YouTube videos, sent alot of proposals to buyer requests.
I dont know what I’m doing wrong

Hey @natphiri, I don’t think you’re doing something wrong. You’re trying to learn and improve - that already indicates you’re on the right path.

Just take note your gigs are facing very high competition rate, so it obviously won’t be a straightforward ride to get noticed. Continue improving, try to gain more in-depth knowledge, add more gigs offering less popular but more professional services, and one day it will come.

Hey @natphiri, I don’t think you’re doing something wrong. You’re trying to learn and improve - that already indicates you’re on the right path.

Just take note your gigs are facing very high competition rate, so it obviously won’t be a straightforward ride to get noticed. Continue improving, try to gain more in-depth knowledge, add more gigs offering less popular but more professional services, and one day it will come.

Thanks. But I would like people to review my gigs and tell me what they think of it

Oh.
Here are the links to my gigs

favicon-32x32.png.ba29aa9f8c41b0c2584ec06f3888799e.png Fiverr.com
remove-the-background-from-any-photo.jpg.d0b0d1b2ab49c49ee8b910710d7139b6.jpg

Natphiri: I will remove background from any photo for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Natphiri will remove background from any photo. | I will remove the background from any photo using photoshop and its tools.Any questions, feel free to contact me.Complex photos for background removal, please contact | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.ba29aa9f8c41b0c2584ec06f3888799e.png Fiverr.com
create-a-simplistic-vector-illustration-for-you.png.406f562ed06d987403cbb8d30d44b184.png

Natphiri: I will create a flat illustration of people using adobe illustrator...

For only $5, Natphiri will create a flat illustration of people using adobe illustrator. | Hi!I will design a custom flat vector illustration with High Quality and details.You will receive an amazing piece of art just the way you want | Fiverr

So, background removal and vector tracing?

This is an update of number of services available on Fiverr. more than 2 Mio services available as of today2.000 new services available daily16% more services available since October 2020Pakistan is top country in terms of number of available services according to seller’s location [Categories] [Top_30_Subs] [services_Available_20210309] The post follows up For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

Categories.thumb.png.de87ffea80bfb938057eb1403e04f323.png

Top_30_Subs.thumb.jpg.c06a43cde8aa945f1624c8f536b012da.jpg

Services_Available_20210309.thumb.jpg.cc0d921c5b9b88c703984d0ac69765ed.jpg

Hey @natphiri,
First of all, welcome to Fiverr Community. I saw you’re a new seller, as like me. Not gonna lie, If you want buyer attention first of all focus on your Gig image, title, description, tags, etc. Research keywords to know what buyers actually search for to get their service. Read more Tips for Sellers. It will help you to solve your problem. Have a good day. 😊

So, background removal and vector tracing?

This is an update of number of services available on Fiverr. more than 2 Mio services available as of today2.000 new services available daily16% more services available since October 2020Pakistan is top country in terms of number of available services according to seller’s location [Categories] [Top_30_Subs] [services_Available_20210309] The post follows up For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

Yes. I only have two gigs at the moment

These are my suggestions::

Gig: I will create a flat illustration of people using adobe illustrator
In the gig description:
“What you will recieve” could be “What you will receive”

Maybe the main gig image could be changed slightly so the top of one of the people doesn’t get cropped on the profile.

In your profile one skill says “Adobe Phothoshop” - maybe change.
In your profile you say you design other things (eg. flyers, t-shirts). You could create additional gigs for doing those services.

These are my suggestions::

Gig: I will create a flat illustration of people using adobe illustrator

In the gig description:

“What you will recieve” could be “What you will receive”

Maybe the main gig image could be changed slightly so the top of one of the people doesn’t get cropped on the profile.

In your profile one skill says “Adobe Phothoshop” - maybe change.

In your profile you say you design other things (eg. flyers, t-shirts). You could create additional gigs for doing those services.

Thank you so much? I didn’t see how I mispelt that? and thanks for the tips

Archived