How to get response from the buyer

biswaraj515

If you are not getting orders or response from buyer request section then also keep putting requests. I got my first order from buyer request itself and it has just been a week. Some other ways to get orders and get viewed is on Quora, which is totally free and best to get serious clients.

If you are not getting orders or response from buyer request section then also keep putting requests. I got my first order from buyer request itself and it has just been a week. Some other ways to get orders and get viewed is on Quora, which is totally free and best to get serious clients.

Yes, I am serious. can you suggest these clients?

This guy is not going to send you clients.

The reason you are likely not getting a response to your response to Buyer’s Requests, is how you are responding - if you are just sending a copy/paste message to all of them, not showing you actually read the request and specifically how you can help, the buyer will move on to the next one who responded.

GG

This guy is not going to send you clients.

The reason you are likely not getting a response to your response to Buyer’s Requests, is how you are responding - if you are just sending a copy/paste message to all of them, not showing you actually read the request and specifically how you can help, the buyer will move on to the next one who responded.

GG

Thank you for well suggest. I will set on my mind your word.

Archived