Response time got increased. What can I do now?

selina_akter9

Hi,
I am new on Fiverr. I had completed my first order. Today there was no electricity because of rain. At that time a buyer knocked me. I open my computer in the morning and noticed that my response time become 7 hours. I knew that when I become offline Fiverr doesn’t count response time. Can someone know me why this happened?
this is my Fiverr account: https://www.fiverr.com/share/a03A0W
Thank you

Hi,

I am new on Fiverr. I had completed my first order. Today there was no electricity because of rain. At that time a buyer knocked me. I open my computer in the morning and noticed that my response time become 7 hours. I knew that when I become offline Fiverr doesn’t count response time. Can someone know me why this happened?

this is my Fiverr account: https://www.fiverr.com/share/a03A0W

Thank you

knew that when I become offline Fiverr doesn’t count response time. Can someone know me why this happened?

I’m not sure what you mean by fiverr not counting your response time when you are offline or where you heard that :thinking:

Fiverr does take everything into account even if you are offline. And you can increase it only by responding faster to other messages so the average time would decrease.

knew that when I become offline Fiverr doesn’t count response time. Can someone know me why this happened?

I’m not sure what you mean by fiverr not counting your response time when you are offline or where you heard that :thinking:

Fiverr does take everything into account even if you are offline. And you can increase it only by responding faster to other messages so the average time would decrease.

But how could I response them when I am offline. (there was no electricity).

Moreover, My brother, Friends are using Fiverr since last year, They didn’t face this trouble if they were offline…

But how could I response them when I am offline. (there was no electricity).

Moreover, My brother, Friends are using Fiverr since last year, They didn’t face this trouble if they were offline…

How long was the electricity off and how long were you offline?

thank you for your reply, It’s about 8 hours I was offline.

If you read the article I left a link to, you will see that Fiverr does not penalize you unless you have been offline for more than 24 hours.

I am offline for about 10 hours out of every 24 and my response time is still one hour.

If you read the article I left a link to, you will see that Fiverr does not penalize you unless you have been offline for more than 24 hours.

I am offline for about 10 hours out of every 24 and my response time is still one hour.

But they did this with me. I am really very upset. Believe me I was offline about 8 hours.

But they did this with me. I am really very upset. Believe me I was offline about 8 hours.

Maybe what she mean is when she offline, the buyer send a message (first time) and then she just respond it after 7-8 hours.

And maybe she has just a little message with her, so this one message give a big impact on her response rate when she replied it late.

It didn’t happened if you have more message let say 10 message that you reply it within 1 hour and 1 message you reply it in 8 hours.

I do the same like @vickiespencer did, I have some message that I didn’t reply it within one hour, sometimes 3-4 hours when I’m a sleep and my response rate is just fine, still 1 hour.

Please just concern on repeating your next message as fast as you can and then your response rate will soon get back to normal.

Maybe what she mean is when she offline, the buyer send a message (first time) and then she just respond it after 7-8 hours.

And maybe she has just a little message with her, so this one message give a big impact on her response rate when she replied it late.

It didn’t happened if you have more message let say 10 message that you reply it within 1 hour and 1 message you reply it in 8 hours.

I do the same like @vickiespencer did, I have some message that I didn’t reply it within one hour, sometimes 3-4 hours when I’m a sleep and my response rate is just fine, still 1 hour.

Please just concern on repeating your next message as fast as you can and then your response rate will soon get back to normal.

Fiverr response rate works on how fast you are responding to a new message even you are online or offline. You can only increase this by responding faster to other new message. You can download the fiverr mobile app, where when a buyer contact you, fiverr will send you a notification no need to open every time computer. you should connect to internet. you will get notification on mobile

The below is quoted from the Fiverr Help and Education Center article I linked above. Many of you that have posted are getting Response Time and Response Rate confused. @selina_akter9 is concerned about her Response Time. Please note that I did not bold any parts of the article below.

Understanding response time & response rate

Responsiveness refers to the tracking of a Fiverr seller’s response rate (what percentage of inbox messages you reply to within twenty-four hours) as well as your response time (how quickly you respond to a new request in your inbox). Replying within 24 hours is necessary for your response to be tracked. Response time is based on the last 60 days of a seller’s activity and tracks the amount of time it takes for a seller to respond when they receive an inbox message. Response time tracks all responses, not just the first message from the buyer.

Because inbox messages can quickly get out of control, learning to manage different types of inbox messages and situations is really important. It’s easy to get overwhelmed when you are confronted with looming deadlines, work/life obligations, and an inbox full of messages, but it’s also manageable.

Tracking Response Rate helps quality sellers stand out and gives sellers a tool to understand their performance.

Archived