No script received for V.O

nateb99

Hi folks, so I’ve contacted Customer Support re the topic headline.

Thought I’d ask on here.
I’ve asked the buyer for the script twice. They said they sent it. I’ve not received it.
No response when asking again- Countdown clock is ticking.

Hopefully Customer Support can sort this, but welcome any thoughts.

Thanks

Hmm. Do you have typing out in full or attaching the script document as one of the mandatory responses for your Order Requirements page? If not, then that should immediately be done.

I just quickly checked over my current VO order requirements, and it is 6 mandatory responses (upload, multiple choice, and free text) and 1 optional response. I try to be pretty thorough to minimize the likelihood of misunderstandings.

Hmm. Do you have typing out in full or attaching the script document as one of the mandatory responses for your Order Requirements page? If not, then that should immediately be done.

I just quickly checked over my current VO order requirements, and it is 6 mandatory responses (upload, multiple choice, and free text) and 1 optional response. I try to be pretty thorough to minimize the likelihood of misunderstandings.

Thanks enunciator.

Good idea.

Thanks enunciator.

Good idea.

You’re welcome!

An in-depth and broad in scope Order Requirements page is an important yet woefully under-utilized tool for many sellers.

I try to cover as much details as possible so that I can accomplish an order even if the buyer never communicates to me outside of the requirement’s instructions. It saves from a lot of potential headaches.

Archived