Can I ask the client to apply for revision then I'll apply for an extension

raheelcivilline

I delivered the work 1 day late. Can I ask the client to apply for revision then I’ll apply for an extension. Will it work? The deadline was near and I thought I had to do a lot of work. But the work was complete after 30 minutes of the deadline although Fiverr considers it as late delivery. I requested the client to give me an extension but he was too busy didn’t come online. So I delivered after 1 day. But after 2 days the client came back and said I’m happy with your work. So he’s willing to give me an extension now but how can take the extension so that Fiverr doesn’t consider it late.
Actually, I was afraid that the client will never come online that’s why I deliver and didn’t wait too long for an extension although I know he would give me an extension if he comes online.

No, you cannot undo the late delivery. If you need more time than you expected, you should adjust your gig so that you will have more time upfront.

Delivering the order, even if it was late, was the right thing to do. The late delivery might hurt your stats for 60 days, but that can be waited out. Your contract with your Buyer is the priority, not your own statistics.

Nope.

If you needed more time, you needed to ask for it while the order still had time left. Now that you have delivered, even if the buyer asks for a revision, you cannot avoid the damage of being late the initial delivery time.

Next time, use the Revision Center to ask for more time if you are going to be late.

GG

Archived