Buyer keeps on giving revision

dhaaraz

Hi guys,
I got an order from this buyer on 6th of may… Now its been many days ,still my order is not completed…
This buyer is just giving on revisions… when I asked him to pay extra he just declined that pay request and keeps giving revision… There is this option on fiverr that buyer gets free revisions …Then what’s the point of giving extra pay option for revisions…

When I approached customer support they were helpless telling that they cannot mark the order as “complete” .If I cancel this order,my Gig would go down. and if in case somehow my order is completed the buyer is definitely going to put negative review which will again affect my Gig…!!!

Only sellers are getting affected… Buyers will get his work done and after cancelling he gets his money back…All the Efforts and Time of seller is in vain…

There should be some change in this . Fiverr should not forget that sellers are also contributing 20 % of the order price …

2108208696_WhatsAppImage2021-05-24at4_41_15AM.thumb.jpeg.07a718aad8a1cb13de88a648b128710a.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-24 at 4.41.15 AM273×1280 31.7 KB

Hello dhaaraz,

So sorry to hear that your buyer keeps on asking for revisions.
But it happens, sometimes we get in this like situation.

Do your best to give quality work to the buyers.
Keep your communication clear and not violating Fiverr TOS.
Even if the order is canceled, I am sure you will get more orders here on Fiverr, so just don’t lose hope.

While taking orders, do mention the number of revisions you will provide so it is clear from the start and will not face this-like situation.

Thank you!

Hello dhaaraz,

So sorry to hear that your buyer keeps on asking for revisions.

But it happens, sometimes we get in this like situation.

Do your best to give quality work to the buyers.

Keep your communication clear and not violating Fiverr TOS.

Even if the order is canceled, I am sure you will get more orders here on Fiverr, so just don’t lose hope.

While taking orders, do mention the number of revisions you will provide so it is clear from the start and will not face this-like situation.

Thank you!

Thankyou for your positive information :)))

Hi guys,

I got an order from this buyer on 6th of may… Now its been many days ,still my order is not completed…

This buyer is just giving on revisions… when I asked him to pay extra he just declined that pay request and keeps giving revision… There is this option on fiverr that buyer gets free revisions …Then what’s the point of giving extra pay option for revisions…

When I approached customer support they were helpless telling that they cannot mark the order as “complete” .If I cancel this order,my Gig would go down. and if in case somehow my order is completed the buyer is definitely going to put negative review which will again affect my Gig…!!!

Only sellers are getting affected… Buyers will get his work done and after cancelling he gets his money back…All the Efforts and Time of seller is in vain…

There should be some change in this . Fiverr should not forget that sellers are also contributing 20 % of the order price …

when I asked him to pay extra he just declined that pay request

Did you send him an official custom offer?

It’s not shown in your screenshot. Usually it’s shown “dispute open” and then “resolution/dispute declined” and I don’t see it in your screenshot :thinking:

It’s not shown in your screenshot. Usually it’s shown “dispute open” and then “resolution/dispute declined” and I don’t see it in your screenshot :thinking:

Yes i have sent him an custom offer with two revisions only

Customer support has closed my complaint as they cant do anything…

Yes i have sent him an custom offer with two revisions only

have sent him an custom offer with two revisions only

Ok, I see, then you need to send a custom offer within your order for let’s say 5$ to cover for extra revisions. For now I see that you didn’t send an official custom offer for extra revisions that your client is asking

have sent him an custom offer with two revisions only

Ok, I see, then you need to send a custom offer within your order for let’s say 5$ to cover for extra revisions. For now I see that you didn’t send an official custom offer for extra revisions that your client is asking

608241599_WhatsAppImage2021-05-24at8_24_22AM.thumb.jpeg.4c57425ab0ea1e70039f46e720a8c6bf.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-24 at 8.24.22 AM540×1170 41.6 KB

First of all, I think your basic package price is very low. Because floor plan can’t be done only for 10$! You should increase your cost and you have to mention the number of revision before getting the order. Because this type of designs need re-edit frequently.

Anyway, now you can requesting the buyer politely otherwise you can cancel the order. Then take a deep sleep and woke up with fresh morning. Don’t worry about gig rank. Because rank is no more vital than your tension.

I also faced this issue twice, and directly cancelled the order. I don’t like such a complex type buyer.

Here we are not a free worker. Here we are a skilled worker-working with fair price. So we have to make us mentally strong.

Good wish to you dear.

Archived