Help post. I need help, everyone help me please...!

md_shohel_rana

@arpanuddin My average response time is about 24 hrs. If you message my fiverr account, it will be reduced. Please help!

sorry brother, its not possible for us because TOS violation . In short meaning, if we do this its become harmful for our profile and also yours. So, be active in fiver and waiting for next client & try to response immediately when he sent you first message. Hope it will decrease your response time. Thanks.

@saadmridha brother , My average response time is about 24 hrs. If you message me, It will be redact.

I will repeat and help you one more time before it is late. Abusing the message system is a TOS violation.

Spam

We define spam on Fiverr as a messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring, and disruptive to the experience of recipients. Spam can take many forms ranging from unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of Fiverr.

Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Do not:

• Contact our users with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything unrelated to their Gigs or orders.
  • Send multiple unsolicited or deceptive messages.
  • Abuse our communication tools to distribute mass messages.

I will repeat and help you one more time before it is late. Abusing the message system is a TOS violation.

Spam

We define spam on Fiverr as a messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring, and disruptive to the experience of recipients. Spam can take many forms ranging from unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of Fiverr.

Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Do not:

• Contact our users with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything unrelated to their Gigs or orders.
  • Send multiple unsolicited or deceptive messages.
  • Abuse our communication tools to distribute mass messages.

Very helpful

Thank you so much.

Archived