Level 1 seller. I feel new seller is better

ajake2020

I am a level one seller now, and I think being a new seller is better.

I haven’t gotten an order since I moved up to level one on April 15 last month.

The buyer requests are too many. The majority are terrible, slave-like, and ridiculous. Plus, I do not see new ones often. Many are there for weeks.

Has Anyone experienced this, and how did it improve? What did you do?

Sad to hear that, most of the sellers complains about this that they get no orders when promoted to upper levels. I didn’t face that myself, but as most people say, had to believe. I think that’s kind of a temporary thing. Be patient and you’ll start getting orders as you did before in near future.

Good luck!

Well I personally think nothing changes when you reach a higher level. Only thing is that buyers may have more trust in a seller with some kind of ‘badge’ and more reviews. So reaching higher level shouldn’t affect your sales for better or worse. 🙂

My advice is that you try to change some things like gig hashtags, maybe even a gig image or description. Not too much, but just that you try some new things and see if it would attract new buyers.

Don’t worry, always be patient like before. This type of problem are not new , most of the time its happened with many seller. Recently one of my friend face this problem even he lost his gig rank but than again recover this. Now 15 days ago he become 2 level seller. So don’t worries be patient , you will get more order like before. Thank

Archived