New Fiverr member needs help

sam039

Great question

Do these things,

1. Read the Fiverr Rules 🚷 and Regulations first of all, so Fiverr don’t give a warning etc,

2. Make an attractive seller Profile by watching the video, on YT or blogs, etc,

3. This is a time to publish a Gig, so first of all do proper research on your niche. Combine some low competition and some high competition keywords in your gig title and then repeat, again and again, those keywords in your gig description. Also, use those keywords in tags,

4. Set an average selling price by looking to best selling gigs on Fiverr.

5. Most importantly, create an attractive and modern gig image. You can hire a designer for this from Fiverr.

6. Published at least 7 gigs.

7. Send 10 buyers to request daily

8. Advertise your gig on social platforms

Best regards,
Sohaib_khaan
Web App Developer

Great question

Do these things,

1. Read the Fiverr Rules 🚷 and Regulations first of all, so Fiverr don’t give a warning etc,

2. Make an attractive seller Profile by watching the video, on YT or blogs, etc,

3. This is a time to publish a Gig, so first of all do proper research on your niche. Combine some low competition and some high competition keywords in your gig title and then repeat, again and again, those keywords in your gig description. Also, use those keywords in tags,

4. Set an average selling price by looking to best selling gigs on Fiverr.

5. Most importantly, create an attractive and modern gig image. You can hire a designer for this from Fiverr.

6. Published at least 7 gigs.

7. Send 10 buyers to request daily

8. Advertise your gig on social platforms

Best regards,

Sohaib_khaan

Web App Developer

Thank you so much about the information.

How can I advertise my gigs on which social platform?

plz tell some groups or platform which will be effective to advertise my gigs.

Thanks in advanced.

Archived