My new interesting gig

bssn_brhm

Hi everyone, how are you ? I wanted to let you know that I created a new gig that I hope will sound interesting to you. I will be an emotional support and why not an online friend for the people in need of a listening ear. Nobody deserves to be alone during hard times or to feel like they don’t belong. Please check the gig out if you want to vent to someone and consider taking at least a session, that would mean the world to me. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8bac351510

I really like your idea.

It will probably take off.

However, one question: What qualifications do you have to provide this service?

I’m not trying to rain on your parade, but a certification of some kind that can be applied to the purpose of this Gig will give it some legitimacy.

I’m just thinking that some people are going to want to “chat” with a professional.

Otherwise, if it does not violate the Fiverr ToS, good luck.

I really like your idea.

It will probably take off.

However, one question: What qualifications do you have to provide this service?

I’m not trying to rain on your parade, but a certification of some kind that can be applied to the purpose of this Gig will give it some legitimacy.

I’m just thinking that some people are going to want to “chat” with a professional.

Otherwise, if it does not violate the Fiverr ToS, good luck.

Hi thank you for your response 😊 I actually don’t have any real professional qualification (like a psychologist degree), this is why I only said I was going to be an online friend or a listening ear. I am not going to do some kind of therapy because as I said I’m not qualified, however, I can give an outside perspective on people’s problems and I think I’m a good friend when people need me.

Archived