Will my 1star rating also be deleted?

ali_raza13

I have 1.3k Impressions on my gig and five clicks but I have just one order with 1star rating and its been 3 weeks, so should I delete this and recreate again or not and if will delete this, will my 1star rating also be deleted ? I think 1 star rating is affected with so sorrow feeling i got my order with negative rating… NOW 3weeks gone any order what should I do delete or not. please guide…

Ratings are tied to your account, so, no, deleting a gig will not get rid of the rating.

Where did this order originate? Why do you think the buyer gave you a bad rating?

please guide now what should i do, should i delete or what else i can do to get out from this situation

don’t know, i delivered all work perfectly.

i delivered all work perfectly.

Clearly the buyer did not think so. If you don’t know what went wrong, even if you could delete the review (which you can’t), there’s no way to say the exact same thing won’t just happen again and you’ll end up with another similar or identical review.

The review you did get (I glanced at your profile) wasn’t ideal for feedback or self improvement, I’ll admit, but that you don’t know indicates that there was probably a miscommunication issue.

I’ve read a few stories about missing additional tabs in a spreadsheet, or entering numeric values when there should have been a formula, or even inconsistent fonts or formatting when it wasn’t a part of the order, but the buyer still expected it.

You didn’t answer my other question, though: Where did this order originate?

i delivered all work perfectly.

Clearly the buyer did not think so. If you don’t know what went wrong, even if you could delete the review (which you can’t), there’s no way to say the exact same thing won’t just happen again and you’ll end up with another similar or identical review.

The review you did get (I glanced at your profile) wasn’t ideal for feedback or self improvement, I’ll admit, but that you don’t know indicates that there was probably a miscommunication issue.

I’ve read a few stories about missing additional tabs in a spreadsheet, or entering numeric values when there should have been a formula, or even inconsistent fonts or formatting when it wasn’t a part of the order, but the buyer still expected it.

You didn’t answer my other question, though: Where did this order originate?

Thank you so much,

Its also from fiver…

@imagination7413 please, i want to ask just that, my gig was performing well with better impressions and clicks because of seo, now i want to ask if i delete this gig (the 1star rated gig) then i recreate with same seo and optimizing. will it work .?

i know rating will remain on my account but i want to know that i delete 1star ranked gig then create new, so that gig rating will remain on my new gig or it will be very fresh gig ,. please answer?? @imagination7413

i delete and create new will new gig rank by my optimization

Where on Fiverr? BR? Invited? Apparently random?

I’m going to be honest. Based on your posts here on the forum, your profile and gigs look like lies. What you are asking sounds a LOT like ‘can I cheat the system’. I cannot, in good conscience, give you advice that will lead to you getting more work that you cannot fulfil.

Everyone who creates a gig on Fiverr wants to succeed. However, no matter what some guru has said you can not just “throw together” any old gig and expect to make a fortune on Fiverr. Buyers are not stupid and they can see if your photo is false, your gig description has been copied and your writing gig has a description full of grammatical errors. So be true to yourself. Only offer a gig for something for which you can truly provide a professional service. Be yourself and buyers will see tha…

Where on Fiverr? BR? Invited? Apparently random?

I’m going to be honest. Based on your posts here on the forum, your profile and gigs look like lies. What you are asking sounds a LOT like ‘can I cheat the system’. I cannot, in good conscience, give you advice that will lead to you getting more work that you cannot fulfil.

Everyone who creates a gig on Fiverr wants to succeed. However, no matter what some guru has said you can not just “throw together” any old gig and expect to make a fortune on Fiverr. Buyers are not stupid and they can see if your photo is false, your gig description has been copied and your writing gig has a description full of grammatical errors. So be true to yourself. Only offer a gig for something for which you can truly provide a professional service. Be yourself and buyers will see tha…

@imagination7413 i wanted just somehow solution, not to cheat the system okay and thanks for guidelines.

Introduction

This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post.

Sections:

(TCT) Title, Category, and…

Archived