Buyer has used video without accepting delivery

Hello everyone

I am facing an unfortunate issue.

A buyer required a video for the order, which I have delivered to them. My watermark is always turned on but it seems watermarks do not appear on videos.

The buyer is harassing me that they did not like the work and such excuses however in reality, I did some searching and saw they have already USED and POSTED my video that was delivered to them on their social platform.

They have not accepted the delivery and on top of that they are trying to cause conflict with fake accusations.

I reached out to customer support with evidence of my working being used and all they said was to continue communicating with buyer?

Hello everyone

I am facing an unfortunate issue.

A buyer required a video for the order, which I have delivered to them. My watermark is always turned on but it seems watermarks do not appear on videos.

The buyer is harassing me that they did not like the work and such excuses however in reality, I did some searching and saw they have already USED and POSTED my video that was delivered to them on their social platform.

They have not accepted the delivery and on top of that they are trying to cause conflict with fake accusations.

I reached out to customer support with evidence of my working being used and all they said was to continue communicating with buyer?

POSTED my video that was delivered to them on their social platform

Do you want to keep working with the thief and hope they pay? Or: cancel, post it yourself, and issue a DMCA takedown?

That’s really unfortunate. Every person we work for is different. Some are really polite and professional, some are really bad and tough. So just don’t worry about it too much, do what you gotta do, cancel the order if they’re not satisfied, and move forward. Some things we can’t change since we work under the terms of Fiverr.

Archived