Can i use headphone for voice over?

kaifykhan

Can i use my headphone mic for voice over. My voice over is really good. I didn’t create any gig about it yet . But im confuse about it im new here in fiver.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

My voice over is really good.

Is this your own opinion, or have you had others listen to it and give their honest feedback? This is the only way to know how bias you are in your perceptive of the quality of your microphone, your recording, and your editing.

A headphone microphone for voice over work? You mean like those on a gaming headset? 😬

It “might” sound good to other players while talking through voice comms on games, but that is most definitely not the same as sounding good alone, isolated, and to be used for VO work.

Voiceover setup can range from a shoestring budget all the way to tens of thousands for equipment and even more to create an acoustic recording space designed from the ground up for that sole purpose. But using a headphone mic…

A headphone microphone for voice over work? You mean like those on a gaming headset? 😬

It “might” sound good to other players while talking through voice comms on games, but that is most definitely not the same as sounding good alone, isolated, and to be used for VO work.

Voiceover setup can range from a shoestring budget all the way to tens of thousands for equipment and even more to create an acoustic recording space designed from the ground up for that sole purpose. But using a headphone mic…

Thanks for your precious reply, I asked that because i used to do voice over with headphone MIC when i was little young. my Clints used to be happy they really love my work though 🤐 and of-course i record in a room without any noise.Actually I’m new in fiverr that’s why i asked before i start the job.

Now Im setting up my studio.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

My voice over is really good.

Is this your own opinion, or have you had others listen to it and give their honest feedback? This is the only way to know how bias you are in your perceptive of the quality of your microphone, your recording, and your editing.

Thanks for your honest reply.

Actually i used to do voice over with my headphone MIC when i was young My clints loved it.Now im preparing my new studio.

Archived