How to get order please help

How To Get Your First Order - FAST!

Hi, I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs. As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already. Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible. This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Everyday, you have 10 slots with which …

How To Get Your First Order - FAST!

Hi, I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs. As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already. Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible. This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Everyday, you have 10 slots with which …

😃

Stop telling new commers wrong information.

• 1 month later...

You can follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.

2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3. Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

4. Active ONLINE more time.

5. SHARE your gigs social site.

6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7. develop your SKILL in your category

8. Learn more about Fiverr.

9. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

• Send 10 buyer requests daily.
  • Responses to Buyer Requests are unique and offer different answers.
  • No unlimited revisions should be offered. 
  • Copy and pasted offers are not accepted in Buyer Requests.
  • Ensure that all words and sentences are spelled correctly and that all English grammar is used. 
  • You will do gig images published is different and unique from any other sellers.

Archived