What can I do if I need a new order?

you can follow some simple step for getting new order!

• Create maximum number of gig
  • create eye attactive gig image
  • read buyer request carefully and send per day 10 buyer request any how!
  • stay active 16h plus.

hope you will get new order as soon as possible!
Thanks for Reading… 🙂

• Like 1

I appreciate your effort of helping him. And I do strongly agree with you…

But sharing gig on social media is not the main solution. The main solutions in fiverr.

IF someone doesn’t get order he has to take a look into his gig to find out the problem. which I will tell here in further comment.

Now I need to few thing.

Hello @eng_shihab Can you please tell me "Did you change anything in your gig like keywords, title, thumbnail or something?

yeah , I change this many times.

• stay active 16h plus.

Thanks for Reading… 🙂

please check my gig and tell me is it ok?

• stay active 16h plus.

Thanks for Reading… 🙂

I don’t find any buyer which is on my work.

please check my gig and tell me is it ok?

gig image is good but the description is not so good, description is a most important part of the ranking.

• give enough information.
  • see your related seller gig.
  • try to use text icon,
  • give keyword in the description in your gig.

and also,

• Please create the maximum number of gig,

that will help you lot of for getting order.

• Like 1

gig image is good but the description is not so good, description is a most important part of the ranking.

• give enough information.
  • see your related seller gig.
  • try to use text icon,
  • give keyword in the description in your gig.

and also,

• Please create the maximum number of gig,

that will help you lot of for getting order.

ok, I Will do that.

but if I change my gig photo and information, my gig rating fall down.

Is it a myth or true?

• Like 1

concentrate on appearance of the GIG THUMBNAIL…it should be lucrative which captivate clients…hope you got it.

yes, sir, I got it. I think my gig thumbnail is good but still, I don’t get any order

• Like 1

I appreciate your effort of helping him. And I do strongly agree with you…

But sharing gig on social media is not the main solution. The main solutions in fiverr.

IF someone doesn’t get order he has to take a look into his gig to find out the problem. which I will tell here in further comment.

Now I need to few thing.

Hello @eng_shihab Can you please tell me "Did you change anything in your gig like keywords, title, thumbnail or something?

@eng_shihab Tell me specifically. Which thing you changed -Description, Price, Tags/Keywords, Title or Thumbnails?

Keep patience brother and keep social marketing your gigs, Shortly you will get a new buyer. You can write blogs and join some facebook community to marketing your gig also.

ok bro. thanks for you help.

Yesterday I change everything,

thumbnail, Keyword, Description, Price, Tags

I wish nobody will suggest you to change everything in you gig. If you want to make changes in your gig change at most two things. research before changing. For the next time create a perfect gig so that you don’t have to change many things.

here is the impact of making changes in gig:

Tags/keyword: If you change tags/keyword. your gig doesn’t appear with that keyword search. Actually the track will be changed. in the new track it will take much time to rank your gig.

I wish nobody will suggest you to change everything in you gig. If you want to make changes in your gig change at most two things. research before changing. For the next time create a perfect gig so that you don’t have to change many things.

here is the impact of making changes in gig:

Tags/keyword: If you change tags/keyword. your gig doesn’t appear with that keyword search. Actually the track will be changed. in the new track it will take much time to rank your gig.

Now I understand,

Ok sir I will never do it.

Now I understand,

Ok sir I will never do it.

Never call anyone sir, madam, dear etc. It’s not prohibited though but sometimes buyer could get embarrassed. I’m also a seller in fiverr as like as you.

Please read this post. hope you will know more

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…
  • Like 2

Never call anyone sir, madam, dear etc. It’s not prohibited though but sometimes buyer could get embarrassed. I’m also a seller in fiverr as like as you.

Please read this post. hope you will know more

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…

ok. I will remember that.

• Like 1