What can I do if I need a new order?

Hello everyone,
I am a new seller. I got two orders on Fiverr it was 18 days ago.
What can I do to get a new order on my gig?
Please give me some suggestions to improve my Fiverr account and gig.

• Like 21

Buyer requests are your friend through thick and thin, when your gig is not ranking on any keyword or you are not getting any orders automatically then these 10 daily requests are your best friends.

• Like 2

Buyer requests are your friend through thick and thin, when your gig is not ranking on any keyword or you are not getting any orders automatically then these 10 daily requests are your best friends.

Please check my jig and account and tell me is it ok? Get orders

• Like 2

Please check my jig and account and tell me is it ok? Get orders

Looks fine ,if you have the skills and send the 10 buyer requests everyday you will get orders soon and remember one client can change your fiverr carrer so give your best when you get an order and initially dont charge much, just do it with reasonable price until getting the ranking .and also create few other gigs related to your skills so that you can get more buyer requests to send everyday! hope it will help you!

• Like 1

Looks fine ,if you have the skills and send the 10 buyer requests everyday you will get orders soon and remember one client can change your fiverr carrer so give your best when you get an order and initially dont charge much, just do it with reasonable price until getting the ranking .and also create few other gigs related to your skills so that you can get more buyer requests to send everyday! hope it will help you!

Thank you so much,

You are really helpful person.

I see every time buyer request and I bit it but no buyer don’t contact me.

So I am slowly getting frustrated.

• Like 2

Thank you so much,

You are really helpful person.

I see every time buyer request and I bit it but no buyer don’t contact me.

So I am slowly getting frustrated.

You just started, nothing to be frustrated at all .do hard work ,improve your skill set and soon everything will be very fine for you. And again keep applying on buyer request, as per my experience you will get order from 30-50 request for sure! So go ahead…

• Like 1

You just started, nothing to be frustrated at all .do hard work ,improve your skill set and soon everything will be very fine for you. And again keep applying on buyer request, as per my experience you will get order from 30-50 request for sure! So go ahead…

Thank you for your advise.

• Like 2

Great! You will got any time a new order.

Good Luck

I got two orders on Fiverr it was 18 days ago

after this day I share my gig and sent buyer request also but see I have no order still now.

• Like 2

Hello, do not loose hope, we are many in this. i have just read here in the forum, that you need to be a professional in sending buyer request. Understand what the buyer want and address them in the right manner.

• Like 3

shear your gig on social media

I appreciate your effort of helping him. And I do strongly agree with you…

But sharing gig on social media is not the main solution. The main solutions in fiverr.

IF someone doesn’t get order he has to take a look into his gig to find out the problem. which I will tell here in further comment.

Now I need to few thing.

Hello @eng_shihab Can you please tell me "Did you change anything in your gig like keywords, title, thumbnail or something?