I am not able to cancel the order from fiverr

dostmuhammad336

Hi, i am working for a client and I wan’t able to complete the work in due date due to the length of the project and asked him to extend date to 4 more days. But he is not responding me from 2 days and my delivery time will be effected very very much. How can I handle this? Should I cancel the order or is there any other way? thank you

Is the delivery already LATE?

Perhaps send another message to the buyer asking them to extend the delivery time.

I wouldn’t cancel just yet.

GG

Thanks @genuineguidance for the quick reply. Yes now the delivery is late but I asked when there was time left in the delivery. He did not respond but I asked him again but there is no response yet from the buyer. How long should I wait for his response? I am already 1 day late from the delivery. Thank you and waiting for your response 🙏

Thanks @genuineguidance for the quick reply. Yes now the delivery is late but I asked when there was time left in the delivery. He did not respond but I asked him again but there is no response yet from the buyer. How long should I wait for his response? I am already 1 day late from the delivery. Thank you and waiting for your response 🙏

How long you wait is up to you, but, I have had orders where I needed to extend the time, and the person was MIA (missing in action) for a couple of days, and then when they came back, realized I had asked for an extension and gave it to me.

So, if this person comes back and agrees to let you have the extra time, it will NOT count against you as a LATE delivery. You will only have issues IF they decline to extend the time. The order is already late, so, I would just let it be - it is either going to be approved when the person comes back OR not and at that point it may be cancelled by the buyer.

Since they are not responding, sending a cancellation would probably do the same as waiting out whether or not they would allow a time extension. You have to sort of go with your gut here and if you think they may be a problem, write to customer service and explain your issue and if they may be able to cancel the order without it affecting your stats if you want to go that route. They may or may not do it without it harming your completion rate though.

GG

How long you wait is up to you, but, I have had orders where I needed to extend the time, and the person was MIA (missing in action) for a couple of days, and then when they came back, realized I had asked for an extension and gave it to me.

So, if this person comes back and agrees to let you have the extra time, it will NOT count against you as a LATE delivery. You will only have issues IF they decline to extend the time. The order is already late, so, I would just let it be - it is either going to be approved when the person comes back OR not and at that point it may be cancelled by the buyer.

Since they are not responding, sending a cancellation would probably do the same as waiting out whether or not they would allow a time extension. You have to sort of go with your gut here and if you think they may be a problem, write to customer service and explain your issue and if they may be able to cancel the order without it affecting your stats if you want to go that route. They may or may not do it without it harming your completion rate though.

GG

@genuineguidance I am very thankful to you for your time. Cleared my mind. 🙏

Archived